Werewolf - Law of the Land- signup thread

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Great, now I have no chances of being there when the day ends without major insomnia :p

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet, midday ending. Better than that trash I got last game where all the important stuff happened while I slept.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well for my game. What would be the best time for most american's around here in english time to end a day?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well the Canada comment went over considerably better than expected. No eskimo jokes, no concerns about being eaten by polar bears or (shudder) penguin-driven electricity.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well the Canada comment went over considerably better than expected. No eskimo jokes, no concerns about being eaten by polar bears or (shudder) penguin-driven electricity.
Sorry to disappoint.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Well for my game. What would be the best time for most american's around here in english time to end a day?
Looks like this game ends at 7:00 PM on the West coast of the US, and 10:00 PM on the East coast, which seems perfectly reasonable to me. However, I'd recommend you choose any time that works for you in your games- when you've got people living in the US, Europe, and Australia, you're not going to be able to have it work ideally for everyone.

For instance, I'll most likely have end of day in my game be midnight EDT, two hours later than goreae's end of day, because I sometimes have assignments due at midnight and don't want GM'ing to cut into the time I have to do homework.

Reactions: Pyure

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh, I changed the mayor and sheriff's protection powers to be a 50% chance, so the wolves are discouraged from attacking them, but not so much that they never get attacked.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Great. Let's disintegrate the wolves. Who are they again?
I'm not teasing regarding the op commands but rather the distinction between actions and results thereof.

I can easily replace "I shoot a deathray at goreae" with "I disintegrate goreae", which implies both an action and a result.

Honestly I'm just being silly :)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm not teasing regarding the op commands but rather the distinction between actions and results thereof.

I can easily replace "I shoot a deathray at goreae" with "I disintegrate goreae", which implies both an action and a result.

Honestly I'm just being silly :)
Disintegrating a specific player is the same as voting to kill them, which is a valid action.