Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
During the first night, I read Kill-Joy's will and found that she's a member of the church- namely a follower.
I checked Chbachman after my revival as it seemed at that time, Nojr was going to get lynched. He's the necromancer all right.
I then checked Qaz for the sake of checking, I was sure that picapi_ was the last wolf at that point... The Rick-roll proved me wrong. I didn't get to discover his role either, due to my bad eyesight.

Vote Strikingwolf It's a anti-smite.
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going with voting Sora on this one. VikeStep and SoraZodia were my two suspicions, and, my Priest-Power check on VikeStep yesterday just helps me trust him more. Sora, however, has yet to be confirmed. So he's my vote for now. He's much more suspicous than Pyure, especially with how Vike pointed out the thing with the missing person. So yeah. I rest my case as well.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
There is no point in hiding your role any more pyure. Tell them. (he is on the villager side bte)

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
And from the information I've gotten from those that were dead, my role as a Priest was revealed at least once in the Death convo, s it wouldn't have been much of a stretch for them to guess my role.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Darn you medding villagers! :p
At least I managed to rickroll Nojr's will \o/
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk