Werewolf: Hope+1 Game Thread

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
"Looking around himself, he sees that the other villagers in town are gathered around something. As Dwappo looks past them he sees the most horrifying sight, a murder within his own village. As he looks into the forest, he sees black figures walking off. 'Wolves' he thinks in his head, and looking at the villagers he sees one with interesting marks on his clothing as well as blood on his-self. As he is the only person that looks suspicious, Dwappo had no other choice but to (lock his) vote for _Nobody_ for a chance of being rid of these wolves."

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Locking my vote for nobody. Would bold this, but I'm on mobile >.<

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
It was a dreary evening in the town. The sun was setting, and everybody agreed that Nobody had to die. The tied the noose around his tiny monkey neck and removed the chair.

Everyone sadly walked back into their homes, afraid, because anyone could be at risk, and the odds of the bodyguard saving them were quite low. Pretty impossible you might say. Screams were heard in the distance. Once everyone was sure the werewolves had gone, they went and checked, finding CarbonBasedGhost ripped to shreds.

Everyone went to the inn to discuss the matter, but found thej_485 missing. After checking his house, there was no sign of him, or where he had gone, except for some weird Crystal Ball. However, on the way out, someone knocked it over, and the gases inside flew out of the ball, and into someone's mouth, although it wasn't clear who.

Summary

CarbonBasedGhost was killed by the wolves. He was a villager.
thej_485 had to withdraw from the game due to issues. He was the seer, and his power has been transferred to someone else.
The bodyguard didn't even try to save anyone. I mean, really?

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
Ummm.... Since we can't vote for nobody, and there's only one person that seems suspicious...
vote Strikingwolf

Not locking yet >.<