VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
picard-facepalm-o.gif

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS WORKS
/me dies
What does anti-smite do?
anti-smite is how we denote that we have no evidence yet and are just voting for them as a safety incase we don't get to vote. Thus if your anti-smite results in killing someone that would be...bad.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
"The next day, Dwappo and the other villagers wake up to see one of their own killed again by the wolves. Dwappo feels useless because he couldn't have saved CarbonBasedGhost, it was sad really... Dwappo asks himself who else looked suspicious before they went to sleep the other night, and decides to ask the group what they think on the matter."

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The one-vote-per-person antismite thing? Again? The previous game showed that this method just gives all the power to the last voter.

Here, I'll give you something to talk about. @Strikingwolf! I find you to be hypocritical. You placed a so-called "antismite" vote on Vikestep, putting him at two votes total and pushing him to the lead. And you did this after correcting Gideon for the exact same thing.

I admit, it isn't much... but it's something. What else do I have to go on? My vote for Strikingwolf feels more justified than a random vote, at least.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
The one-vote-per-person antismite thing? Again? The previous game showed that this method just gives all the power to the last voter.

Here, I'll give you something to talk about. @Strikingwolf! I find you to be hypocritical. You placed a so-called "antismite" vote on Vikestep, putting him at two votes total and pushing him to the lead. And you did this after correcting Gideon for the exact same thing.

I admit, it isn't much... but it's something. What else do I have to go on? My vote for Strikingwolf feels more justified than a random vote, at least.
oh didn't realize that oops anti-smite vote dwappo

C

chbachman

vote strikingwolf
I would have voted Gideon, but I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
"After what seems to be like hours with talking with the other Villagers, Dwappo finally decides that StrikingWolf seems most suspicious out of the group, and raises his hand to vote for him. He doesn't want to kill anyone, and hopes that more evidence presents itself before the dawn. Maybe someone will make a mistake and reveal themselves..."