WereWolf Heaven and Hell - Signup Thread

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
New Ability:
SkeletonPunk Bone Launcher: Can throw a bone at people, the bones makes it so that the person they throw it at has to end every sentence with "bone", the sentence does not have to have the word bone used correctly in it, it just has to have it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Oh yes, and the game will start next tuesday if anyone wants to suggest rule/role changes in the meantime.
Bleh why the wait?

New Ability:
SkeletonPunk Bone Launcher: Can throw a bone at people, the bones makes it so that the person they throw it at has to end every sentence with "bone", the sentence does not have to have the word bone used correctly in it, it just has to have it.
Have some tea? I've love to...bone.

noooooooooooooooooooooo

Reactions: Shazam08

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Role change: If an angel and demon guess each other, they will either get revived as a zombie to go too Mu, at a 50% chance.
New Ability:
I'm just sayin man, best idea I have had in a while

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm just sayin man, best idea I have had in a while
The thing is, that doesn't add much to the game. The teen wolf, as seen in last game, can be used to detect a wolf. This bone thing seems pointless and silly. My items have a genuine purpose, something that adds to gameplay. Having to end your sentence with bone doesn't give any information except that someone used an item on you. Even if you did find the guy with the item, then m/what? it doesn't tell you their role, it doesn't save people from dying, nothing.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against silly and frivolous items, but they should be more than just a nuisance. They should affect gameplay in some way.

And I want to clarify on the head thing. At the beginning of the day, you're given a target. It doesn't matter who you vote for during the day, as long as the last vote you make is for your target.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
The thing is, that doesn't add much to the game. The teen wolf, as seen in last game, can be used to detect a wolf. This bone thing seems pointless and silly. My items have a genuine purpose, something that adds to gameplay. Having to end your sentence with bone doesn't give any information except that someone used an item on you. Even if you did find the guy with the item, then m/what? it doesn't tell you their role, it doesn't save people from dying, nothing.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against silly and frivolous items, but they should be more than just a nuisance. They should affect gameplay in some way.

And I want to clarify on the head thing. At the beginning of the day, you're given a target. It doesn't matter who you vote for during the day, as long as the last vote you make is for your target.
It was a joke, wasn't being serious.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Last minute item change: The unstable crystal has been known to resonate with other crystals on person. In the presence of Garnet, Amythest or Pearl, they will have a higher chance to make the holder conform to that role. If the holder has the Amulet of the Universe, then the gems may merge into a Copycat Gem instead of switching the player's role.

I'm starting the game shortly. Living player signup is closed. If you still want to play, you can sign up for a spot in Limbo, and get into a living role by winning the Afterlife Game.