WereWolf Heaven and Hell - Signup Thread

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This game is very experimental. I have no clue how well any of this will work. Give me some suggestions if you see something not right or whatevs

Rules:
  • Each day begins and ends at 9pm PST. Whatever that is in your time zone, figure it out. If this time is an issue for you, I can change it.
  • Each day you can place a vote. You are not required to vote (what a tweest!). This is mostly to stop people from purposely getting smitten and anti-smiting.
  • The person who has most votes at the end of the day gets lynched. In the case of a tie, a random player with at least one vote will be smitten.
  • You may vote for nobody on the first day, and the first day only. This will make sure that nobody dies the first day.
  • If a power fails, then it fails. No second chances, no lists. Choose your target wisely.
Roles/items:
Villagers: Win by killing all wolves and imps.

• Villager: Bog standard whatever who cares.
  • Bodyguard: Will protect one person a night from getting killed. Will kill the attacker and die in the attempt. If lynched, he has a 70% chance to kill one person who voted for him instead of dying himself.
  • Lookout: watch someone during the night to see who visits them.
  • Retributionist: Can revive one player from the dead a game. If he revives an angel, then he gets another revive and the Blessed Cross item. If he revives a demon, he dies. Any revived player will come back as their own role.
  • seer: You should really know by now.
  • Priest: Can bless one player a night(including themselves). This blessing will prevent death from any source. Only one blessing can exist at a time, so if you bless another player, any other blessed player will lose the blessing (ddoes not include crosses)

Neutral:Unless otherwise specified, Wins by surviving to the game’s end.

• Nobody: Will die at the end of the first day. He hates democracy because it apparently hates him.
  • Witch: Can control one person each night. Controls any night abilities they have. Since you are still rather rusty, you only have a 50% chance of controlling your intended target. Otherwise, you control a random player.
  • Amnesiac: Choose a role from someone in Limbo or Mu. Gain any roles or abilities that class starts with and take on the win conditions. An amnesiac can only win by taking someone else's win conditions.
  • Savior: An angel who banished a demon. Has the Holy Cross item upon generation. If the priest dies, a new will be chosen from the saviors. Starts with the Amethyst Amulet.
  • Zombie: Something went wrong in the afterlife. Either you didn’t belong there or a banishing backfired. Either way, you’re back and have no idea who you are due to worms chowing on your brain. It’s mostly fixed, promise. Starts out with Amulet of the Universe and Unstable Crystal.
  • Imp: A demon who banished an angel. Can possess one person a night to control their abilities. This fails when used on a wolf. Can also choose to possess a player permanently, turning themselves into a wolf and killing the player. If this fails for whatever reason, then your soul will be lost to the Ether and you will go to mu. Starts out with the Garnet Amulet.
  • Survivor: Immune to 3 nighttime attacks. Wins by surviving to the end.
  • Executioner: Gets a target to lynch. This player will not be a wolf. Wins by having that player lynched. This includes if they are reincarnated.
  • Jester: Wins by getting lynched. Not eaten, not shot, not decapitated in a freak racquetball incident, but lynched. Will then kill one player of their choosing.
  • Vampire: If no living player (except a wolf, vamp, or zombie) dies during a night, you will kill someone. If it fails for some reason, you die.

Wolves: Win by killing all villagers and saviors.

• Werewolf: Just a wolf.
  • Werevamp: A sick, twisted cross between a wolf and a vampire. You may not tell anyone of your role. If you do, your wolven brethren will find out and kill you, negating a night kill. If the wolves fail to kill someone during the night, you will kill one of the wolves. If that fails, then you die. You can reveal that you are a wolf, but not a werevamp. You may choose to convert a villager to a wolf only if you are the only wolf left.
  • Lone Wolf: Must win alone.

Items: Items act as secondary powers that don’t take up a role. Unless otherwise specified, these only work once a day. Night-only items activate at night.
  • Copycat Gem: Can take on any other player’s role as a secondary ability. Any copied role is one-time use. Switches back to copycat after use.
  • Lockpick: Can steal anybody’s item, leaving the lockpick behind. If the person didn’t have an ability, the lockpick still gets left. Night only.
  • Unstable Crystal: Causes the holder to switch classes during the night, at a 25% chance. The holder may also choose to shift classes purposely. Each switch, there is a 50% chance that the crystal will be destroyed. When destroyed, the crystal will have a 50% chance to destroy any other items held.The crystal is rather pretty, though, and local legend causes locals to bestow corpses with jewelry made of this mineral.
  • Blessed Cross: Will prevent death once. If attacked by a wolf, the wolf kill will be blocked the next night as well.
  • Fang Necklace: Must vote for the person who has most votes at the time. Otherwise, the vote won’t count.
  • Shrunken Head: Dang this thing is creepy. Why do you keep this thing around? The shrunken head will force you to vote for certain people. (this is mostly so I can stir the pot and cause some chaos.) If night comes and you have not voted for the specified person, then it will kill you. The head will also save you from being lynched, destroying itself in the process. If you reveal its existence or its influence over you, you will die.
  • Garnet/Amethyst/Pearl Amulet: causes the seer’s reading to make you appear as a wolf, villager, or other, respectively.
  • The Amulet of the Universe: Allows the user to switch alignments at will. This also changes win conditions and immunities. Night-only.

The Afterlife Game:
The Afterlife: All items and roles are meaningless here.

Limbo: Where everyone goes when they die. From here, you can play for a chance at revival.

Mu(japanese for nothingness): The Great Void. This is where players go when they are banished from limbo.

Starts when there are 4 or more players in Limbo. When that occurs, one person becomes an angel, and the other a demon. The goal is to guess who the other one is. If you guess right, you get revived. Guess wrong, and the power you used to attempt an exorcism may bounce back and cause your powers to shift to another player. If you are guessed, you get banished to Mu. If you guess correctly, you may use the excess power to give another player a Get out of Hell Free Card, which will let someone in Mu rejoin Limbo, or let a player in Limbo rejoin the game. Anyone revived with a card becomes an amnesiac.

As a spirit, you can assist the angel or demon by guessing yourself. You can only check for one type each night. For example, I can check if another player is a demon on night 1 and then check if they’re an angel on night 2. This applies to angels and demons, but they have can only use it once.

If an angel and a demon both guess each other on the same night, then both banish each other and get revived at the same time. This causes both players to wither come back as a zombie to have their soul shatter and go to Mu.

DISCLAIMER: My games have hidden abilities, and I will sometimes invent abilities in the middle of a game to stir the pot and keep it interesting. Expect the unexpected, as it can happen.'

Players:
  1. Nobody
  2. Gideonseymour
  3. Pyure
  4. Kill-Joy
  5. RJS
  6. 016nojr
  7. trajing
  8. Strikingwolf
  9. Shazam08
  10. Exedra
  11. SoraZodia
  12. dwappo
  13. CarbonBasedGhost
  14. chbachman
  15. VikeStep
  16. Jus2beast
  17. picapi_
  18. SkeletonPunk
  19. eliandarkbrood
  20. the_j485

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Sign me up.

Can you clarify this for my noobiness?

• Each day you can place a vote. You are not required to vote (what a tweest!). This is mostly to stop people from purposely getting smitten and anti-smiting.
  • You may vote for nobody on the first day, and the first day only. This will make sure that nobody dies the first day.
These rules seem to contradict each other. I'm guessing one is for villagers and one is for werewolves.

Reactions: 016Nojr

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Sign me up.

Can you clarify this for my noobiness?

These rules seem to contradict each other. I'm guessing one is for villagers and one is for werewolves.
No, I'm saying that nobody is only available for voting on the first day. On day 2, you can't vote for nobody. Where in other games nobody is there so everybody doesn't antismite the first day and cause havoc, in this game it's just to stop an innocent from dying on the first day. Whether the players use it or not is up to them.

Reactions: 016Nojr