Werewolf Game CHAP-ter three

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
All the cool kids are doing it, so I vote to lynch goreae, not final answer.

Also,
If you read the whole thing up there, there is a chaotic-nuetral(maybe?) team that is fairly large.

They win when another team wins. THey can be in the Villagers side or in the Werewolfs. Or they can be neutral. Usually they go with the Villagers. Personal Experience though.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
No, we have a night of info-gathering actions to pull from, and one less person: better odds, more-educated guess.

There are currently 15/14 players, making it 14/14 does not give us better odds :D....however, 14/13 does give us better odds...just sayin'

I vote to lynch goreae, final answer

also, for those wondering about goreae, he is the dummy, he's not actually playing...he just added himself as the nobody, which is why he is number 0 on the list.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
just to be clear, not voting is not the same as voting for nobody. If the nobody (me) isn't lynched, then someone else will need to be lynched instead. The nobody here is a blue stuffed wolf with a monocle in the foyer. If it makes you feel more comfortable, vote to lynch nobody.

Also, I will be bolding people's names in the OP who replied to their role PMs. Also, in case you didn't hear before, please respond to your role message with anything.

Current voting:
Bold = locked in.
goreae: Eunomiac, dgdas9, VikeStep, Jess887cp, Staxed
Not voted yet: Frederikam, Pegglefrank, Droideka30, SonOfABirch, the_j485, Henry Link, ICountFrom0, Techno156, GPuzzle.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I vote to lynch the fluffy doll. This is what we do to those damn wolves.

Also I have replied to that pm you sent me, why didn't you bold my name in the initial post? Nvm I saw that edit.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
If anybody would kindly like to act suspicious for us, it would be nice to have a better target then a fluffy doll?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Has anybody seen Ferris?[DOUBLEPOST=1378461686][/DOUBLEPOST]In the mean time Vote: goreae

Reactions: dgdas9 and VikeStep

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Unless I'm wrong, shouldn't the next day have started 60 minutes ago?

Am I running on a different timezone?

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
there we go! that's what I was thinking when I posted my first post...I just forgot that's what I was thinking...silly me.[DOUBLEPOST=1378476864][/DOUBLEPOST]

I used ta not be abl to spell edjumakated...but now I is!!!

Oh, so we ave to lock'em? Cool

I vote to lynch gorae. Yup, FINAL ANSWER.