Werewolf game 2 recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
I'm going to use a faster passed rule set that's common in mafia games.

If we get enough people I'm going to make the bodyguard into a hunter.

Rules:

1. Nightfall. Midnight EST. If you have a power, it has to be sent by then. I'll have results up as soon after midnight as I can.
2. Powers. Do send a list. A list of 3 candidates for your power to be used on should be sufficient.
3. Votes. Bold them. You don't need to nominate, you don't need to second, and even if you are accused you can vote. The person with the most valid votes at midnight gets lynched. Ties, I'll use a RNG.
4. Abstaining. You may not abstain from voting. You may vote for none. None my only be lynched once per game. If you have not voted, you are killed by fiat of GM. If your team has a substitute lined up, I might give them your role.
5. On death you will have your role displayed.
6. You may converse with anybody you want. You may not quote a conversation (PM) into the thread, nither ones with other players, nor ones from the GM.

Players
0. Staxed
1. Eunomiac
2. Henry Link
3. Droideka30
4. goreae
5. PeggleFrank
6. VikeStep
7. techno156
8. Jess887cp
9. the_j485
10 GPuzzle

I'll be leaving this up for the weekend, and yes, I'm looking at a start on monday

Reactions: Eunomiac

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I think the rules of the last game were actually a bit funner, I don't mind a slow paced game...

Either way, I'm in :)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
seeing as we have 3 new players, I expect a lot more people to participate this time around, I'll see if I can get around the 12PM Deadlines (its 3PM where I live) and that is when school finishes, one hour later and I would be fine, but I'll have to do everything just before I leave for school

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I do not think I am going to be able to have internet conection but in case I do, well, I would like to be in. If I can not, sorry.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Well, as a known example, the Werewolf team has the power to nightkill.

These rules separate the role, from the power or powers the role might have. This gives more flexibility. Pointedly this lets me keep the same rules for larger games where there might be powers from roles, powers from artifacts and powers granted by other players.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OH LOL.

I see yeah. So when we basically do a function other than lynch voting, that is a power.
For those who still do not get it:
Seer: Detect if a certain person is a werewolf
Bodyguard: Protect someone for a night.
Werewolf: Kill someone at night.
Civilian: Shit all.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Yup. You won't see me throwing out anything really strange unless the community starts running 20 person games.

There is one role I try to slip in no matter how small the game, and no, it's not a zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.