Werewolf FinalWolf (GAME THREAD)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote RJS.
My weak-ass reasoning is that everyone else has been on recently enough to remember to wolf-kill. He may easily have planned to by this time of day and simply forgot.

Oh, and for other reasons too. Contact me for those.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote RJS.
My weak-ass reasoning is that everyone else has been on recently enough to remember to wolf-kill. He may easily have planned to by this time of day and simply forgot.

Oh, and for other reasons too. Contact me for those.
Or alternatively, it could have been someone who was rushing to cast their vote before the day ended to avoid being smited while panicking about a potential interruption from a VIP, y'all. I'll say this only once - If I'm gonna swing anyway, I gots nothing to lose from using my powers. That is all.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Or alternatively, it could have been someone who was rushing to cast their vote before the day ended to avoid being smited while panicking about a potential interruption from a VIP, y'all. I'll say this only once - If I'm gonna swing anyway, I gots nothing to lose from using my powers. That is all.
I hope I'm wrong (sortof-notreally?). I also hope your mysterious power is pyure-friendly.

Oh: I just realized you tried to frame suspicion on me there. If you wanna say something, say it and bold it, coward. I have three flags on you that say you're full of crap.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I hope I'm wrong (sortof-notreally?). I also hope your mysterious power is pyure-friendly.

Oh: I just realized you tried to frame suspicion on me there. If you wanna say something, say it and bold it, coward. I have three flags on you that say you're full of crap.
Unlike y'all, I don't rush to condemn a man on sketchy evidence. Also, I sure hope you like a good scrap, because if you pursue this line, my powers ain't so Pyure friendly.
tumblr_mgykf7xpvI1rv7vxko1_500.gif

Reactions: xTordX

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Unlike y'all, I don't rush to condemn a man on sketchy evidence. Also, I sure hope you like a good scrap, because if you pursue this line, my powers ain't so Pyure friendly.
I just want to clarify that you were the only one to "condemn" chbachman and heilmewtwo (in that order) with long-winded narrative. Technically you're the only person in this town condemning people on sketchy evidence.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, poor HeilMewTwo voted RJS the last two nights. Seems the wolf doesn't like people voting against RJS.

Also: in case you're role-claiming Mad Warrior, you're not the only one still alive doing so.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to clarify that you were the only one to "condemn" chbachman and heilmewtwo (in that order) with long-winded narrative. Technically you're the only person in this town condemning people on sketchy evidence.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, poor HeilMewTwo voted RJS the last two nights. Seems the wolf doesn't like people voting against RJS.

Also: in case you're role-claiming Mad Warrior, you're not the only one still alive doing so.
I want to clarify that I never placed a vote against chbachman on Day 2, as I knew my conjecture was some seriously windy bollocks.

I would also like to point out that HeilMewTwo claimed that he had been told to vote against you to draw out the wolf, yet the spy told me no such conversation had taken place. You were in that conversation at the time. You agreed that he seemed suspicious: "I'm inclined to vote HeilMewTwo based purely on that and for lack of anything better" were your exact words. The fact that we went on to change his vote to me simply confirmed to me that he was lying.

In addition, the reason I didn't vote for you in my first post was because I merely sought to illustrate that the same logic you used was equally condemning towards you and in doing so meant to expose the flaws in your approach.

I'm not the only one claiming Mad Warrior? Wow, it's almost like we had 2 bachmans and 2 bodyguards huh? Fancy that, duplicate roles...who'da thunk it?

Err I mean, dang it y'all, I ain't no gosh darn wolf!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I want to clarify that I never placed a vote against chbachman on Day 2, as I knew my conjecture was some seriously windy bollocks.

I would also like to point out that HeilMewTwo claimed that he had been told to vote against you to draw out the wolf, yet the spy told me no such conversation had taken place. You were in that conversation at the time. You agreed that he seemed suspicious: "I'm inclined to vote HeilMewTwo based purely on that and for lack of anything better" were your exact words. The fact that we went on to change his vote to me simply confirmed to me that he was lying.

In addition, the reason I didn't vote for you in my first post was because I merely sought to illustrate that the same logic you used was equally condemning towards you and in doing so meant to expose the flaws in your approach.

I'm not the only one claiming Mad Warrior? Wow, it's almost like we had 2 bachmans and 2 bodyguards huh? Fancy that, duplicate roles...who'da thunk it?

Err I mean, dang it y'all, I ain't no gosh darn wolf!
Good arguments RJS :\ You understand we have little to work with here and can only follow "best" leads in the absense of any "good" ones.

I'll be honest: I'm not particularly convinced you're a wolf. Consider my vote an antismite. Nobody else has voted you as far as I can tell (nobody preceeded me in any event). You're only getting my vote because its the best of a bad deal.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Good arguments RJS :\ You understand we have little to work with here and can only follow "best" leads in the absense of any "good" ones.

I'll be honest: I'm not particularly convinced you're a wolf. Consider my vote an antismite. Nobody else has voted you as far as I can tell (nobody preceeded me in any event). You're only getting my vote because its the best of a bad deal.
That's a mighty fine statement, and I thank y'all for it.

antismite vote coolguy

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I have no firmness of will and am being swayed by the whim of the mob. Vote RJS.
All is noodles.