Werewolf FinalWolf (GAME THREAD)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I trust RJS. He claims to have been contacted by a spy. As I have. He will not reveal the spy to me for fear of one of them being a liar or both being a wolf.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I trust RJS. He claims to have been contacted by a spy. As I have. He will not reveal the spy to me for fear of one of them being a liar or both being a wolf.
I've been contacted by a spy too, why the hell should anyone trust me based on that?

Wait, what am I trying to prove here.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
You saw nothing folks, move on
my-reaction-when-I-get-into-an-argument-with-women-homer-simpson-hide-in-bush-disappears.gif

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Too late. What is seen can't be unseen. Good for us i'm not the one you have spoken of.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Vote RJS because Wynaut. Also, I think some folks are less trustworthy than others, at least while we're all in this game. Sneaky hobbitses.

Reactions: dragon_fang101

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I can genuinely say I have basically no clue what's going on this game.

...Not sure if that's good or bad.
That's probably due to all the innuendos, lack of actual facts, and proliferation of personal hypotheses. More than likely, BAD.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
RJS: 6 ( Pyure, Vikestep, SpwnX, StrikingWolf, Eruantien, GideonSeymour)
coolsquid321: 1 (RJS)
Eruantien: 1 (coolsquid321)

Not voted: @xTordX (but he does have lots of questions about the absorber)

My best picture suggests we currently have 1-2 Mad Warriors, 1 Spy, 1 Villager, 1 Bait, 1 Wolf, and "some other stuff."
We almost certainly have no more retributionists or bodyguards. I can't work out if we have any more absorbers or bachmans because of the absorptions floating around.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I think we have a Bachman, since an absorber swapped with a bachman (and said bachman died, being revealed as absorber) [SoraZodia].

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
RJS: 6 ( Pyure, Vikestep, SpwnX, StrikingWolf, Eruantien, GideonSeymour)
coolsquid321: 1 (RJS)
Eruantien: 1 (coolsquid321)

Not voted: @xTordX (but he does have lots of questions about the absorber)

My best picture suggests we currently have 1-2 Mad Warriors, 1 Spy, 1 Villager, 1 Bait, 1 Wolf, and "some other stuff."
We almost certainly have no more retributionists or bodyguards. I can't work out if we have any more absorbers or bachmans because of the absorptions floating around.
I have the picture:
qy47ar3.png