Werewolf FinalWolf (GAME THREAD)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
RJS' behavior yesterday was interesting... almost as if he was being coerced to talk in a certain manner. Duly noted, and for my next act, vote, oh, I don't know, Spwnx.
What do y'all mean? This is how I've always spoke ever since I was a wee boy on my grandpappa's ranch.

Reactions: xTordX

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote goreae. I think Pyure knows something but I have no clue what. Also every goddamned person here is acting equally suspicious. Something is in the air, and I don't know what it is. Pyure knows what it is methinks.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
anti-smite Gorae
Going on with the crowd i guess...
Also what's up with you always voting me @Jus2beast ?? I said you're clear! Uou have no suspicions whatsoever!

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote HeilMewTwo

I gots a good feeling about this Gideon fella, and a bad vibe off of that MewTwo character.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote goreae. I think Pyure knows something but I have no clue what. Also every goddamned person here is acting equally suspicious. Something is in the air, and I don't know what it is. Pyure knows what it is methinks.
You give me too much credit friend. My vote was primarily antismite. I only have inklings of suspicion and goreae isn't even in that list (yet)