Werewolf FinalWolf (GAME THREAD)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I voted for Pyure because he behaves like a wolf. That's it.
Trust me kiddo, I've seen Pyure behaving like a wolf and this ain't it, y'all. When Pyure was actually a wolf, he tried very hard not to stand out up to the point where he was revealed. Don't go saying your voting reason is classified when y'all don't have any good proof. No offence kiddo, but you're currently acting more wolfishly than Pyure is, by hopping onto an accusation made by someone else. I've got my eye on y'all.

Reactions: xTordX

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Trust me kiddo, I've seen Pyure behaving like a wolf and this ain't it, y'all. When Pyure was actually a wolf, he tried very hard not to stand out up to the point where he was revealed. Don't go saying your voting reason is classified when y'all don't have any good proof. No offence kiddo, but you're currently acting more wolfishly than Pyure is, by hopping onto an accusation made by someone else. I've got my eye on y'all.
Vote for me then. And the classified thingy was a joke.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well... Hm. I'm most fully sure Skelly's innocent, but he's openly asked to be lynched. Still seems wrong. With a half an hour left, too, the hivemind really can't be stopped.

Vote Skellymahdankshank

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well... Hm. I'm most fully sure Skelly's innocent, but he's openly asked to be lynched. Still seems wrong. With a half an hour left, too, the hivemind really can't be stopped.

Vote Skellymahdankshank
I will be of help while I am dead (hopefully)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
DAY RESULTS

SkeletonPunk I'm sorry to tell you...
SkeletonPunk was lynched, he had become the absorber
Unsurprising... or is it?
SoraZodia was wolfkilled, he was the absorber

Living up to his name!

trajing was smitten, he was the bait!

DISCOVERY:

Powers come before lynching!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
DAY RESULTS

SkeletonPunk I'm sorry to tell you...
SkeletonPunk was lynched, he had become the absorber
Unsurprising... or is it?
SoraZodia was wolfkilled, he was the absorber

Living up to his name!

trajing was smitten, he was the bait!

DISCOVERY:

Powers come before lynching!
oOOoOOooOo
Wasn't there an important reason why powers came after lynching? Cause if not why was that rule made in the first place, just curious.
oOOoOoOOoO

Last edited:

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I guess that's for the absorber? So if they absorb someone who's going to die you haven't done it for nothing. Idk...

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
RJS' behavior yesterday was interesting... almost as if he was being coerced to talk in a certain manner. Duly noted, and for my next act, vote, oh, I don't know, Spwnx.