Werewolf FinalWolf (GAME THREAD)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Qu-quick! W-w-we don't have much time! I'll explain as much as I can. A giant wolf has captured me, just one. I don't know why he's keeping me here, but I need to get out. Will you step up to the challenge?

Roles:

Village (kill the FinalWolf):

Retributionist: Can revive one person, ever.

Spy: Can see every convo, except for role convos (learns of all posts at the end of the night)

Mad warrior: Can choose a person to kill at any point, but will kill themselves in the process. Also, must kill one person that voted for them if they are lynched.

Medium: Is included in the dead convo.

The bait: If wolf killed, the wolf cannot attack next day. Cannot win alive.

The hero: Must be part of the lynch vote of the wolf to win.

The bachman: Can survive a wolf attack once, if revived can survive another.

The absorber: While still winning with the village, can absorb the powers of another player any night, swapping roles. If the absorber attempts to absorb the wolf, the absorber will die.

The bodyguard: can choose one person to guard each night, if that person is attacked by the FinalWolf, the bodyguard dies in their place.

The gambler: can choose to gamble or not each night, the possible results are revealed only to the gambler, some bad, some good. The gambler can gamble from the grave, but the type of effects will change.

The boring old villagers: always told to be happy with what they get, most people don't get an extra vote once per game, told to be glad they are not the bait. Now the boring old villagers are taking their chance, to finally skew the votes in their favour.

The wolves (kill the village) :

FinalWolf: It can... *whumph*
*ROAAAAAR*

Soul destroyed: if you get this you are removed from the dead convo and cannot win, also you are dead.

Rules:
1. I must be added to all convos.
2. No screenshots or direct quotes are allowed from any convos with me (role convos and spy convos) or any convos with each other (and me of course).
3. No discussing the game outside of the main thread or convos that I am in is allowed.
4. Day ends at 6:00 pm GMT.
5. You cannot vote for yourself.
6. You must vote every day.
7. Nobody exists, and will not die until he is lynched, or for some reason wolfkilled.
Challengers:
1. Vikestep, BetrayerWolf.
2. Chbachman, GodWolf
Smited D3, boring old villager
3. HeilMewtwo, TargeterWolf
4. SpwnX, InnocentWolf
5. traijing, SmitedWolf
Smited D2, bait
6. 016nojr, IRCWolf
Smited D1, retributionist
7. xTordX, MeehWolf
8. Pyure, JesterWolf
9. Eruantien, HeroWolf
10. the_j485, TimezoneWolf
Smited D1, he was the bachman
11. Jus2beast, BeastWolf
Wolfkilled D3, bodyguard
12. goreae, GrammarWolf
Lynched D3, medium.
13. RJS, RPWolf
14. SoraZodia, AutumnWolf
Attacked D1, revealed as bachman, survived, wolfkilled D2 as absorber
15. yoy1zoz2mom3, MomWolf
Smited D3, hero
16. StrikingWolf, AnimeWolf
17. Shazam08, HackerWolf
Smited D3, retributionist
18.GideonSeymour, GifWolf
19. coolsquid321, NewWolf
20. SkeletonPunk, SkellyDankeyWolf
Lynched D2, had become the absorber

Roles are sent out! BEGIN!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: xTordX

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Oh come on, you expect me to make it one wolf with no hidden abilities?
Inventively, yes. You can't have a game with hidden rules.

What if its "you kill the person who talks the most on the main thread".

But...I DONT CARE. I'll just play and have fun. I'll just make more limericks than usual as punishment and you cannot stop me. You know, short of killing/smiting/etc me.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
There once was a god somewhat cruel
Who invented a smite-list of rules
"What are they?" we'd say,
And break some each day
Since gods don't just share them with fools.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well then, seems like this towns in need of a little law, y'all. Name's Sheriff MacGyver, and I'm mighty worried 'bout that ominous-lookin' 8 hangin' around the saloon. So far, the only soul I've seen who's said anything of note is this little drunken Irish fella. I'm guessin' he's Irish 'cause of all the dang limericks, and I'm guessin' he's drunk because he's Irish. Always liked the Irish myself, so the only other person I've seen around would have to be nobody. Seems like nobody's going to get some good ol' fashioned frontier justice. Vote nobody.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well then, seems like this towns in need of a little law, y'all. Name's Sheriff MacGyver, and I'm mighty worried 'bout that ominous-lookin' 8 hangin' around the saloon. So far, the only soul I've seen who's said anything of note is this little drunken Irish fella. I'm guessin' he's Irish 'cause of all the dang limericks, and I'm guessin' he's drunk because he's Irish. Always liked the Irish myself, so the only other person I've seen around would have to be nobody. Seems like nobody's going to get some good ol' fashioned frontier justice. Vote nobody.
DANK DANK DANK