Werewolf - bandits in sanctuary GAME THREAD

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Hello and welcome to the second werewolf thread I've made, on the same theme - borderlands!

The rules, roles, and everyone accepted will remain in the signup thread.

I'd appreciate it if you guys role-played a bit here, just to keep the lighthearted spirit going.

Anyway, let the games begin!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Well howdy there folks, just stopping in so I can watch this here thread (I also have no clue what I am just yet) xD

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Walking around the market I notice something weird...there seems to be more werewolf protection charms for sale than normal.
Vote nobody

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Who is this trajing person? I must search for him to warn him of the trouble Not_Steve is sending his way.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings everyone, names Sled, nice to meet you...even if some of ya are trying to kill me...

Not really sure who this nobody fella is, or what he's done to piss everyone off...but I think I'll just jump on that bandwagon for today and throw out a vote to take out nobody as well.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Sled, my name is trajing. How's your day?
*trajing shudders, recovers, and starts talking in a different accent*
Reguardless, I heard some rumors of wolves about. They're just rumors though, so we shouldn't get worried.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
People are accusing ol' Trajit already? I've heard that, in some past life, his accuser @Not_Steve was a werewolf.

He's probably just a normal guy now, though. I vote nobody.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, i wonder who Shazam is conversating with and why they are talking about such things as past lives... its like she knows someone who has lived long enough to have see a guy die and watch his new life form, almost like he can't die over time like a normal human would...

Reactions: Not_Steve

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote for Nobody and Lock
Reason: He/she stole my cookies form my cookie shop :(

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
No. He just said they were stolen, nitwit.
Well, I do have this rock candy in display that is too hard to eat -_-
Diamond.jpg

I nearly broke my teeth from that solidify piece of sugar