Werewolf - bandits in sanctuary GAME THREAD

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Woops. They were both just villagers.
yeah, i assume you were talking about me when you posted the thing with someone hasnt chosen thier powerlist, first time playing so i assumed the powers next the villager class i was were the powers i had. Sorry.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Vote VikeStep because he was trying to get me to tell him my role on IRC. [Not Locked]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
not enough talking going on around here, bad guys, please raise your hands.
If only it was that easy -_-... I want my stolen cookies back... At least I baked more more, not much through damn thefts stealing cooking supplies- Are they trying to run a cook off here?
Clearly you're trying to bandwagon so vote staxed
Lets not jump to conclusion... Don't want to kill our seer(siren) again. Also congrats on surviving your first night :)

The air seems tense around here, lucky I got some cookies/cupcakes baked
cookie-monster-cupcakes-2.jpg

Reactions: trajing

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
vote trajing. (no votes for, and i dont want to be smitten) (p.s not locked) (sorry trajing nothing against ya.)

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote SoraZodia, there's not enough chat here for me try to guess out the bandits (And we're already two villagers down). Talk some more people!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, I was joking around trajing on IRC. Nothing serious and never accused you of anything or subdued you to tell me your role.

I Vote trajing for now, will probably change later[DOUBLEPOST=1399852557][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, night should be extended again imo as you gave us the results way too late and I only just got on now

EDIT: All I said was "Hey trajing... or should I say BANDIT!"

As you can see that was me just making conversation and joking around.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I vote trajing, because it's stupid to vote for yourself and we gotta kill someone...

and also, I sure hope you were voting about the Bandwagon thing Not_Steve...lol, if you weren't...man you need to work on your sarcasm detector :D