Werewolf - bandits in sanctuary GAME THREAD

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, I was joking around trajing on IRC. Nothing serious and never accused you of anything or subdued you to tell me your role.

I Vote trajing for now, will probably change later[DOUBLEPOST=1399852557][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, night should be extended again imo as you gave us the results way too late and I only just got on now

EDIT: All I said was "Hey trajing... or should I say BANDIT!"

As you can see that was me just making conversation and joking around.
Yeah, was looking for an excuse to accuse you. :p

C

chbachman

vote trajing

Sorry but otherwise I would have died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
On that day, the voting was late. Why? The guy organising it had school, sorry guys. This round will last until 19:00 tomorrow.

So, the votes had been cast. By a large majority, trajing was the one that got voted for. This time, a hanging had been organised, Lynchwood-style. The trap was released, Trajing fell, and with an audible SNAP! his neck was broken, killing him quickly and simply.
Afterwards, several people searched his room. Being behind the bar, it was obvious that he was the bartender. Nobody seemed to have worked this out yet. People are clever like that.
However, one person had failed to attend the hanging. Vikstep he himself was also found in his room, having had his throat slit by bandits. Looking at his body, there were several dimply-glowing tatoos on his skin.

Trajing was lynched. He was Mad Moxxi.

Vikestep was murdered by bandits. he was Maya the Siren.
[DOUBLEPOST=1399921216][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, almost forgot:

Zap, Zap.

016nojr and mevansuto have been fed to skags.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, even using powers wouldn't have saved me. :p
*trajing's ghost flys off to heaven*

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
For easy reference...

1) Staxed
2) Exedra
3) StrikingWolf
4) Not_Steve
5) Jus2Beast (DEAD) - Villager
6) Mevansuto (DEAD) - Bandit
7) 016nojr (DEAD) - Bandit

8) Goreae
9) SoraZodia
10) Skeletonpunk (DEAD) - Villager
11) Shazam08
12) Chbachman
13) Vikestep (DEAD) - Maya the Siren
14) Qazplm
15) Trajing (DEAD) - Mad Moxxi

Reactions: goreae

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
So I wonder how many bandits there are. Having lost two with one fell swoop is certainly a boon for us, but sounds to me like that leaves nothing but bandits with powers (or close to it) which could end up badly for us if they are spooked now and decide to start using them up.

So, lets focus on what we do know.

We've got 9 of us left, at least 1 bandit left (but possibly more).

We still have a siren (the angel killed someone on night one, which means the angel was converted to a siren)...unless of course the Angel was Vikestep, can you clarify that @the_j485 ?

Though other than the one person I'm already talking to via PM, I'm not really sure who can trust who still at this point, since we don't know how many of the roles were actually given out.

Anyone notice anything that I'm missing?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Would that be 7 pm GMT, or 7 pm EST?

since every other time he's ever posted has been GMT...I'd say GMT is a safe assumption.

...and I was thinking it already, goreae took the first step, so I'm going to have to go with it as well. Anyone who is willing to vote for themselves gets my vote as well...

I vote Qazplm601 *for now, I may change this if actual evidence comes to light. Too many quiet people in these games lately!

Reactions: the_j485