Werewolf: Another Basic Game [GAME THREAD]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
you-got-me.gif

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I swear to god if the wolves kill me tonight i won't be able to even.

At least I am always a nice choice for the bodyguard's first night :D
I hope this is enough to deter the wolves and kill someone else
Meh you always say this, even when you're a wolf. I think you copy-paste it to the beginning of every game.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Meh you always say this, even when you're a wolf. I think you copy-paste it to the beginning of every game.
Well I'm too afraid to not try it and be killed. I'm usually killed night 2 once they realise I'm not gonna be guarded

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, day end! I won't smite anyone today because it was less than 24 hours. Recap incoming..

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
As the sun set, the villagers still mostly didn't vote. For some odd reason, the 'person over there with a lab coat' didn't do anything to those who didn't vote. VikeStep was lead up to be lynched.
Wait, no, I got them mixed up again. Nobody was lead up to be lynched. Much better. The tour guide died and all was well.
...that is, until the scream in the middle of the night. It was HeilMewTwo's, and he was but a villager. CoolSquid appeared the next day, and the villagers puzzled over how he got their but eventually relaxed.

TL;DR:
  • Nobody was lynched.
  • HeilMewTwo was wolfkilled. He was the Villager.
  • CoolSquid joined the game.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
PSA: Don't assume CoolSquid is either a wolf or a villager, because I had random.org pick a number from one to thirteen and what was generated was his role.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Alright.

Vote Shazam08

You're plan failed, Shazzy. Nobody said I was a swell guy.

It's time to for you to realize your failure.