Werewolf: Another Basic Game [GAME THREAD]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Vote Nobody.

What is @SpwnX Talking about :p
In the last game, SpwnX's win condition required RJS to be dead, so SpwnX voted for him every single day until he was lynched.

There's no Nemesis ability in this game, though (to my knowledge...), so at this point, it's probably an antismite.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Fraction2

AS I'M SURE YOU ALL KNOW, one Frac T. On II has hereby been accused of grievous crimes against humanity and/or lycanthropity. He has been charged with mumble mumble and shall henceforth be sentenced to death by hanging.

May Nobody have mercy on his soul.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Megavote Fraction2

ULTRAVOTE Shazam08

Once per game, you can ULTRAVOTE for a player. This guarantees that said player will be lynched that night, and role blocks all vote powers used after this.

Once a player has been ULTRAVOTED for, everybody must vote to lynch that player, or they will be smited.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
ULTRAVOTE Shazam08
MASTERVOTE FRACTION2

Once per year, on the fourth Wednesday of any month, you may override a target's vote, Megavote, or ULTRAVOTE by telling your target what a swell guy he is. This power will only take effect if others can agree that he is, in fact, a swell guy.

Fraction, you da bomb. The bee's knees. You're 'hip' and/or 'far out', dude.

All who oppose Fraction, complement him in outdated terms. Viciously.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Once per year, on the fourth Wednesday of any month, you may override a target's vote, Megavote, or ULTRAVOTE by telling your target what a swell guy he is. This power will only take effect if others can agree that he is, in fact, a swell guy.
Will be using this next year :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I swear to god if the wolves kill me tonight i won't be able to even.

At least I am always a nice choice for the bodyguard's first night :D

I hope this is enough to deter the wolves and kill someone else

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Either you are a wolf or the wolves underestimate you and don't kill you until later :p