Werewolf - Amnesiacs - Game Thread

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Serioulsy, nobody has any info about their roles yet, nobody is able to behave suspiciously, nobody can accuse anyone of anything. We should really go ahead and lynch nobody!
Actually, I do.
And I die if Nobody dies.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
*grabs Striking by his shirt*
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHO I AM!!
*settles down and stares at trajing*
YOU DON'T EITHER!
*poke poke*

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Guys stop yelling. The first thing we should do is getting some information. What the last thing is they know or what they want to do atm. Things like that.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
LYNCH MOB SOUNDS MORE FUN.

On the other hand, why exactly are we lynching people? Everybody seems to have lost there memory equally, so how could any of us be at fault... (except chbachman. be wary of him)

Reactions: Strikingwolf

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
LYNCH MOB SOUNDS MORE FUN.

On the other hand, why exactly are we lynching people? Everybody seems to have lost there memory equally, so how could any of us be at fault... (except chbachman. be wary of him)
Because we all revel in death and so must sacrifice others to Cthulu. Both the humans AND the wolves are insane. ◉_◉

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
HOW DO YOU KNOW THERE ARE WOLVES? NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THERE BEING WOLVES.

The only way you could know is if you were a wolf!

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
But how do you know that only wolves know that they are wolves? We all lost memory but it seems that you didn't lose it. Could it be that you didn't lose it because you are a wolfe??

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't say anything about wolves until the strange pokemon looking thing mentioned it. I just asked why we're lynching people.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Fraction2 maybe my condition is to vote for someone who voted for me. Just speculation