Werewolf - Amnesiacs - Game Thread

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I liked this game too, especially the alliance. Nothing better than a villager convo of trusted people.
[If i was a wolf I could've maybe won this game as one, by directing the alliance here and there, as the alliance trusted me without me actually proving myself]

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
I know. And there was a separate alliance discussing how trustworthy you were. However, you would have had your cover blown when I got killed by the serial killer.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
That is true, although I wouldnt let the alliance estabilish fully like that.
Also of course lynch the SK as soon as possible.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the Can We Trust SpwnX? alliance actually predated the real one. You were vetted when the false bodyguard died.

I think it would have been convenient if I'd know the SK was immune to wolves, or that I would be killed by arresting the SK, although my reading skills are notoriously bad.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Bachman is bad at fully explaining roles. Frequently omitting stuff it seems.

Tip to next GM: Write fully, do not omit anything, nor any special cases.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Then again, you'd have been a lot less trustworthy if I'd know that. The game *could* have been radically different.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I really enjoy being held outside... :p
Unfortunately, you were the only one who couldn't prove their role :p Pyure was proven, I could prove myself to him as the medium, Fraction could prove himself as the jailor. Spwn, despite setting up the convo, was watched in a seperate convo by the rest of us. Once Vike came back, we were pretty much set to steamroll.