Werewolf - Amnesiacs - Game Thread

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't you just say that 15min ago? Also I voted for xTordX because thats the last name in my head.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Urgh...well. I've been clean-living for the past few games - haven't gone clubbing or been drinking once. But old habits die hard I guess. I woke up this morning with the mother of all hangovers, and I think she's pregnant. I have no memory of last night, but also no memory of any other night, or day for that matter. My throat feels like a cat's litter tray (in more ways than one), my stomach is churning like a turbocharged washing machine on a spin cycle, and my head is full of little goblins pounding on fricking drums.

This pounding is not helped by the fact that there's someone yelling outside my window about how they don't know who they are. I know who you are. Right now, you're the bane of my bloody existence, and I want you gone. Vote Strikingwolf for being noisy around hungover people.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about my previous comment, sometimes I talk in my sleep.

Anyways, this town sucks. At least I think it does. I woke up this morning with a large crowbar laying next to me. And zero memory of who I am.

In other news, I found a note on my desk. It says "get a new travel agent, this one sucks." I wonder what that could be about.

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Same for me. I woke up in a room with a crowbar, but my door was opened. The only thing I found else, was a note on which stands, "I want to clap xTordX" playerismc. The funny thing is, that this was also the last thing I remember. Soooo, could it be, that I'm the person called playerismc?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Well, this is a strange village. Never mind. I'm only here for one reason. I'm looking for someone. And apparently I've now been involved in some silly game involving werewolves. As if everybody didn't know that there are no such things. That's it, I'm through trying to deal with the commoners and their superstitions. I'll take my game all the way to the highest level and vote chbachman.

To the rest of you, cowering in the darkness as night descends: Don't lose your way.

Last edited:

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Wow I didn't notice this thread at all
vote chbachman for not notifying me
...oh wait... vote Lady Gagoreae because reasons...
I think I'm gonna stick to vote nobody

Last edited:
Reactions: goreae

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently there was a noisy guy who kept yelling in my face that he doesen't remember who he is. We were outside a guy's house. Ob the mailbox there was written "RJS".
He's annoying me... Looks like there is a card on his chest: "Hello! I'm your waiter, Strikingwolf."
He's annoying me like crap. vote Striking ze wolves

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Serioulsy, nobody has any info about their roles yet, nobody is able to behave suspiciously, nobody can accuse anyone of anything. We should really go ahead and lynch nobody!