Well, Hello!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose I will indulge myself in this introduction section!
I would prefer to go by my actual name, Ashley. I have earned myself the nickname of Bride, or Bridezilla, thanks to my avatar. I found out about Minecraft thanks to my husband. We, at the time had been watching the Yogscast youtube series. Found it interesting, and tried out some mods, and then made our way to the Technic Pack. Thanks to dw20, I have a pretty darn good understanding of the mods in Tekkit.
Now on to new territory! Found out about FTB because of, again, my husband and watching dw20.
So here I am, ready to try out this new fun stuff!
Experiences: I've not yet done anything by ways of trying to mod, I don't have the knowledge for that! But I have found it's quite easy to learn, and help other people figure things out. (I'm a helper by nature). I've been one of the head admin on the Tekkit server I've been on for a few weeks now, and basically running the server for the last month or so when the owner is not available. So I'll gladly help anyone set up a server, and get a good community going! I enjoy trying to help people as best I can, and hopefully I will be successful in that!
And I can't wait to see how FTB developes :) Already greatly enjoying it!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
A note: those of you who I gathered around over at the Technic Forums.
I left there because I'm sick of reading b/s drama everywhere. I just logged in to check on Protech's thread. This is the first thing I saw.
To clarify, I did not stop my involvement with that community due to any one particular person. I ended my involvement because of crap like that.
If you want my full opinion on that, you can message me privately about it, as some of the thoughts I have on in are not in the best of taste.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm...

In all honesty in my heart, I can't find any use to troll here. I do that for comedy value to new users.

I guessed as much what your reason was to leave technic...
( so it wasn't because of my creepy profile posts? Phew... )

I wonder if you will invite all the KJ members here to a private discussion whatever your dirty thoughts about the whole shoola-baloo is about?
I've stated it before: I have more or less stopped playing MC.
My reasons are my own.

I'm sure they gonna miss you in technic...

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I can't bring myself to play Tekkit anymore. There are so many vanilla things that I really like in the updates. And all of the new mods in FTB are really hard to go without now. Seriously never would have known I would miss barrels.

Stifling the urge to rant. I'll go have more coffee then!

Watching Morv stream until the laundry is done.

I'm also on TS if you really want to know the inner workings of my maniacal thoughts.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I thought about adding a thought to your maniacal thoughts.

But I'm not sure if you can handle it...

People take on criticism differently.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Tekkit got me into modded MC so I thank it for that but quite frankly EE2 killed it as a game, once you had collectors and a condenser you had basically finished the game. That's why I used to play on no EE servers, although I fear for FTB with the new quarry changes, at the speed it goes it may well be a game breaker.

Reactions: Ashzification

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
welcome ... have a
2622556a-ae8d-449b-b794-7b1f65ee5a34.jpg

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
This is why I'm glad these forums are kept drama-free :D we all have enough problems in our lives to be fueling unnecessary arguments (and then posting them for all to see). This is why I never registered at the Tekkit forums. To me funny threads like tha kitty jail thread are the only useful ones in there (for their comedic value).

I like small cute fuzzy things.

Fuzzy+Llama+Knuttz.jpg

Well it's fuzzy, and it's a thing, does that count? :p

In all honesty in my heart,

The black armored troll has a heart? :O and he is honest?! 8-O :p

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
This is why I'm glad these forums are kept drama-free :D we all have enough problems in our lives to be fueling unnecessary arguments (and then posting them for all to see). This is why I never registered at the Tekkit forums.
The FTB will have the same audience as Technic has.
That wont change, only thing that might change it is how the moderators in here will greet it.
Technic made it clear that they wouldn't "cuddle" the user to understand what is and isn't acceptable.

I'm intrigued over what radical decisions that the mods here will do in the future...

:O and he is honest?! 8-O :p
Only at very few random times
And mostly towards bri.... whoever that girl who was formerly known as bride, whom I couldn't find anything to make fun off.
Most users of Technic tend to do quite a lot of smeg-ups.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
The FTB will have the same audience as Technic has.
That wont change, only thing that might change it is how the moderators in here will greet it.
Technic made it clear that they wouldn't "cuddle" the user to understand what is and isn't acceptable.

I'm intrigued over what radical decisions that the mods here will do in the future...

I don't dislike folks from there, just the dramatic atmosphere. How could I dislike such a cute Santa hat wearing super troll, with horns? Hehe I iz evilz.

Random thought: thinking of changing my s key to another z key, so all my s's become zs!