Whitelist Server Welcome to MinezInn! - Whitelist - Random Server Events - No Banned Items - Gregtech On Easy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vigilante__Fox

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username?

Vigilante__Fox
2) Why do you want to play on our server?

Wanting to find a active server my RL friend ( MClaudeW ) and i can both join, and work together with the rest of the community.
3) What can you contribute to our server?
team work good attitude and great eye for design
4) How old are you?
5) Do you accept the rules?

yes
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server?
no
7) Do you speak English fluently?

VERY
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? yes

neobuddha

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? neobuddha

2) Why do you want to play on our server?
I am looking for mature and active community to join, to get to know and play with people

3) What can you contribute to our server? I am a casual player, but i love building,i study in urban planning, my passion is architecture and i played minecraft and tons of its mods for over 3 years.

4) How old are you? 27

5) Do you accept the rules? Absolutely.

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No.

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes.

8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have a Skype and easily reachable.

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? kasper227232

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I have a lot of spare time and i wanna get back to the modded community and this server seems like something that could work out pretty well :)

3) What can you contribute to our server? Im a helpfull person and im most of the time active as i dont have a job yet. I live in Denmark so i have the timezone GTM +1. I like to communicate with other players, and both build with them and "live" with them.

4) How old are you? I am 14 but i feel like im pretty mature.

5) Do you accept the rules? Of corse!

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No i took time to find a server that looks like what i like :)

7) Do you speak English fluently? Close to! You can understand me 99% all the time :)

8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have both.