Website download link

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielhep

Jul 29, 2019
The website really needs work, but one of the biggest things is that the download link on /site/ still doesn't work.
Just thought I'd point that out, sorry if in the wrong section

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it seems to still be in development, would have been really great to get links added to the rest of the mods too and not just buildcraft.
The thread will probably get moved to the web feedback subforum though

danielhep

Jul 29, 2019
There is also no server download link... where do you download that anyway?

I also find it very confusing and hard to navigate, but I could write more on that later.

The changelog also hasn't been updated.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
It's a work in progress and it's constantly getting better.
If im not mistaken the server files are obtained by downloading then launcher, running it and then choosing server in the filter options under the modpack tab.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Please try and not double post. You can edit your last and add information.

If you are still having trouble with finding links both are in my sig just click on the red.

danielhep

Jul 29, 2019
Please try and not double post. You can edit your last and add information.

If you are still having trouble with finding links both are in my sig just click on the red.
Naw, I'm good. And what's the issue with double posting? I wasn't bumping the post, it was just a few moments after my other post and I realized I wanted to post something else. Anyway, I'll try not to in the future.

Thanks for the links anyway, though.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Naw, I'm good. And what's the issue with double posting? I wasn't bumping the post, it was just a few moments after my other post and I realized I wanted to post something else. Anyway, I'll try not to in the future.

Thanks for the links anyway, though.

The edit button is there to add more information to an older post. Otherwise it does seem like bumping intentional or not. It is preferred that you not do that. And yes the site is still under development. And yes this best belongs in web feedback.

danielhep

Jul 29, 2019
The edit button is there to add more information to an older post. Otherwise it does seem like bumping intentional or not. It is preferred that you not do that. And yes the site is still under development. And yes this best belongs in web feedback.
Wow, I didn't see the web feedback forum. I'm used to having the forum automatically merge posts. Also, what's the issue with bumping if I am adding more information to the post. Most forums are okay with bumps so long as more information is added to the post.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mainly its because some of us try to follow posts like this and when we see a new post we assume quite a bit of information has been added as opposed to just a bit more. Honestly 2 is probably fine 3 in 4 minutes is just a tiny bit excessive.

danielhep

Jul 29, 2019
Mainly its because some of us try to follow posts like this and when we see a new post we assume quite a bit of information has been added as opposed to just a bit more. Honestly 2 is probably fine 3 in 4 minutes is just a tiny bit excessive.
Alright, well sorry then. Should get some post merging on here.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
We do have it but it must be done manually. Which is a bit time consuming with the number of threads on the site. NVM our web developers just added that. it should now be automatic hopefully.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
I also just updated the main site to have download links but am having some caching issues but that should be fixed soon the mod links are still in development and will be added soon when all mods are updated to 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.