Ways to improve FPS?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FyberOptic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to refer you to a post I made just the other day, since you seem to be having some similar problems as I did. I wouldn't normally suggest anyone downgrade their Java, but it doesn't hurt to keep multiple versions installed and just tell the FTB launcher which to use, as I do. Or simply upgrading to Java 8 could help you as well, since Java 7 really just doesn't work well for me on big packs.

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to refer you to a post I made just the other day, since you seem to be having some similar problems as I did. I wouldn't normally suggest anyone downgrade their Java, but it doesn't hurt to keep multiple versions installed and just tell the FTB launcher which to use, as I do. Or simply upgrading to Java 8 could help you as well, since Java 7 really just doesn't work well for me on big packs.
JAVA EIGHT?

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
hmm maby mffs is the mod that decreases my fps from 100 to 20 in my base then...interesting
image.jpg

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK it does hurt to have multiple Javas installed. I read that somewhere and it made sense to me.