Ways to Get Iridium (w/ GT) - And Now Also Talk About A World With No End Portal

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you're not wasting legit ender eyes on this. I always thought the stronghold finding was broken..

I have been, thankfully they usually drop as items after they float. I've only lost 14. I have a stack, and the server has a blaze farm, and I've got plenty of iron to transmute. No worry about the resources, I just want to find a damn stronghold.

Reactions: Chocorate

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I have been, thankfully they usually drop as items after they float. I've only lost 14. I have a stack, and the server has a blaze farm, and I've got plenty of iron to transmute. No worry about the resources, I just want to find a @#!*% stronghold.

try hax

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
The World Downloader mod is not compatible with Forge installed. I can't think of any other way to get the world into MCLiveMap.
xray texture pack with anything but stonebrick blank. if its okay with server owner.

Sent from my homophone using metaphorical circuit boards

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Ways to get Iridium? It's mentioned, you can use Platinum to get Iridium Nuggets, either using TE or going to the end, but have you tried a good ol' OV scanner and a IC2 Miner?

kenken244

Jul 29, 2019
If you add mods that alter world generation after generating the world the first time, then ender eyes will no longer point to the correct location. the best you can do is either create a mystcraft world with strongholds, or just spawn in an ender portal.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
If you add mods that alter world generation after generating the world the first time, then ender eyes will no longer point to the correct location. the best you can do is either create a mystcraft world with strongholds, or just spawn in an ender portal.

Thats an idea, I'll ask the admin about making a mystcraft age (one of the rules is you have to ask before making an age). We added the mods later than the world generated due to some issues with the server. It's hard to explain.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, assuming the stronghold is correctly generated yout dont need a stack of endereyes to find it, ive always foiund that method kinda silly.

You can get a great (bordering awesome) approximation with only 2 eyes, throwing them in differnet places, and using the way they are pointing at to calculate where the lines intersect.

You just have to do a little math :)

Sprite_53.jpg

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, assuming the stronghold is correctly generated yout dont need a stack of endereyes to find it, ive always foiund that method kinda silly.

You can get a great (bordering awesome) approximation with only 2 eyes, throwing them in differnet places, and using the way they are pointing at to calculate where the lines intersect.

You just have to do a little math :)
Trigonometry? A use? For minecraft!? The world is ending.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
But they always tell you in school that there there are uses for trigonometry and you're proving them right! YOU'RE ON THEIR SIDE.

Just joking, I always liked trig.

Reactions: Pericus

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
Um, yeah, I'm the other main player on this server, and it is true, there are no strongholds. We got the exact location of where the portal should be, but there wasn't any, so we actually already made a portal, suprised santa doesn't know about it, we went to the end already :S. Never killed the dragon though.

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
It's kind of a private server, you can apply (check the casual server section, feed the raptor), but right now, I think we are at the maximum number of players we want. Also, I have to add that he got the bees from me, he is not using frames, I am, I have about 10 alvearys with plat bees, and 15 others for different bees. I also have room for 90 alvearys, so when I'm finished, I want to have 40 alvearys dedicated to making platinum for me, so noone ever needs to get resources, I will make enough for all :D.