Waypoint Teleporting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to set a shortcut that teleports me to a waypoint?
because i'd like to have a way to press a key and instantly teleport to my base

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
MYstcraft. make a linking book in your home. make a book for the nether or twlight forest, make a linking book to the location. you now have instant hub. its not one click but aat least it just uses a gameplay aspect and not waypoint shenanigans

Reactions: Cman333
Jul 29, 2019
MYstcraft. make a linking book in your home. make a book for the nether or twlight forest, make a linking book to the location. you now have instant hub. its not one click but aat least it just uses a gameplay aspect and not waypoint shenanigans
i would rather just use waypoints...

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
1. Put you bed in your base and set your spawn there
2. Jump into lava and hope the flames clean the shame off of you.
3. Wake up in base.

Reactions: Saice

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Wraith Eyes from Xenos give a "legitimate" in-dimension teleport.

Warning, quite expensive in terms of ghast tears.

Spyroxxl

Jul 29, 2019
get nether star?
no problem ... :)
just a Gravity Gun
when opening the twilight portal struck by lightning
Gravity Gun from the -> super charged gravity gun
you put supercharged gravity gun to uncrafting table
Do you have a nether star

Im sorry my english is week. :) Good luck ...

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
First: Yay, another necro! At least this one isn't 6 months old though.

Now you can try to legitimately add intra-linking ( ability to link inside the same zone, so you wouldn't need to teleport several times. ) with the newest version of mystcraft: http://binarymage.com/wiki/doku.php?id=items:ink-mixer

I wouldn't trust that information too much though: It's brand new, and Diamond being less likely to give intra-linking than gold sounds a bit odd, but it is a good starting point.

de4ek

Jul 29, 2019
why do people insist that OP is cheating. it's modded minecraft! if the functionality it available by default in whatever mode, then it's not cheating. JMHO
Oh, OP did you find how to hotkey waypoints? i'd like this too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.