Whitelist Server Waxy|Ultimate 1.1.2|Looking For 3-4 Players|18+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vapor_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Waxy Elephant
FTB Ultimate 1.1.2
We are a small community that is looking to grow. We started off on Tekkit Lite, and moved to FTB:U. We are a mature bunch looking for a Mature Audience to play with.
The community is a trusted sort and will be looking for trust-worthiness. Any attempts on griefing will result in un-whitelisting.
To join our server requires TeamSpeak Interview to get Server IP. Depending on the time(we are USA based) we could be on, or could not be. We have remained active over the the past few months, and have been even more active trying to learn FTB =].
At the moment we have separated into groups, but if you join, you may be asked to join a group or just fend for yourself.
We make great sure creative is not used, and very generous to players who encountered a bug that impacted there inventories or base, but at limited caution.
I(Vapor_Craft), am the server technician, i resolve all server related issues and have very good techniques to make sure our gameplay and world saves do not get corrupted. Also i Host the server.
BLSmith2112 is our Server Owner. He came up with our motto's and guidelines, and we follow them to a strict T.
Other Introductions can be made within teamspeak.
Guidelines:
18+
Mature Attitude
Teamspeak is Highly encouraged and is required for whitelisting.
No Griefing, Stealing, or anything that would break our trust values.
Banned Items:
Min. Stones
Nukes
As we are a small community, we will be looking for only a select few of people to join the server. Maybe 3-4 max.
Our ranking system is only for keeping server integrity. There will be no staff positions open in the future. So we advise you not to ask for them, as they only do certain things that make no impact on game play.
Begging for things is not allowed. You will have to work for everything you want, as did we.
Current Server Progression: Power Phase(most groups have machines and are working on power ideas), so its not to late to catch up with the other groups!.
Server Stats:
3GB Ram
Hosted in Canada via Provision Host
24/7 Uptime
Server Plugins:
Grief Prevention (just incase)
Essentials
There is no spawn, so no pictures to show you guys.
Wrap-up:
18+
Small Community
TeamSpeak
Survival
How To Join:
1. Please fill out Application for we can read it during a interview.
2. Join our Teamspeak Server to get a interview
3. Play if Selected.
Application:
In-Game Name:
Why would you like to join server?:
How long do you intend to play on the server?:
How active do you think you will be?:
Whats your Experience with FTB:U?:
**Please put effort into your Application!**
TS IP(You must fill out Application 1st before joining):
108.61.25.67:11307
Channel: /minecraft/WaxyCrew
Password: mario
We hope to see you soon. (We might not be in Teamspeak, if not, please try back at a later time)
SERVER POSITIONS LEFT: 4

Zancune025

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:TorchicIsland
Why would you like to join server?:to join a small community of people that share the same interst as me
How long do you intend to play on the server?:However long the server is up
How active do you think you will be?:mabye 25-35 hours a week or 5-9 hours a day
Whats your Experience with Feed The Beast Ultimate?: I have played a single player and thats it
Please Contact me on skype asap if I can join so I can get started right away
I will also record a lp for youtube of the server is not laggy for me[DOUBLEPOST=1375594152][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game Name:TorchicIsland
Why would you like to join server?:to join a small community of people that share the same interst as me
How long do you intend to play on the server?:However long the server is up
How active do you think you will be?:mabye 25-35 hours a week or 5-9 hours a day
Whats your Experience with Feed The Beast Ultimate?: I have played a single player and thats it
Please Contact me on skype asap if I can join so I can get started right away
I will also record a lp for youtube of the server is not laggy for me

jetmatt2012

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:jetmatt2012
Why would you like to join server?:the server i have been playing on has changed from ultimate to unleashed and i am not enjoying the new mod pack so i feel its time to move on and i would like to join another small ultimate community with more like minded and a more mature player base.
How long do you intend to play on the server?:as long as the server isnt shut down i will stay.
How active do you think you will be?:4-5 hours a day if not more
Whats your Experience with FTB:U?:i started to learn automation through AE before my old server changed mod packs other than that i have a pretty good idea of how most of the other mods work from playing the mindcrack pack.

OMCuser

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: OMCuser
Why would you like to join server?: To join a small community of people that like playing together and don't really cause any bad behaviour as I have had experience and learnt it the hard way on a vanilla minecraft server when my house got raided and destroyed. I really enjoy playing with my friends from when I was at school on a game called Unreal Tournament. It was brilliant as we all enjoyed it. Im hoping that this server will be the same.

How long do you intend to play on the server?: Whenever the server is up.

How active do you think you will be?: 25-35 hours a week or 5-9 hours a day but I also have coursework dedicated to computer science.
What's your Experience with Feed The Beast Ultimate?: I have played a single player and experimented with a few mods.

I hopw you will have an interesting read of this application and I hope to see you Ingame soon.

BLSmith2112

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all. I just wanted to add one little caveat to the server rules. This does NOT apply to anyone who has applied here. This will sound kind of mean, but we've had a large number of younger individuals come in to our Teamspeak server whom enjoyed having extended conversations with themselves. All we ask is that you be mature enough to know that communication is a two-way system, and the 18+ age requirement is not just for show - there's a reason for it.

After you've posted your application here, stop on by our Teamspeak and see if anyone from WaxyCrew is online. Give em' a poke :)

OMCuser

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me but why have i been banned i am 23 years old there was no reason. OK i may have been a bit talkative, but that is the person i am.[DOUBLEPOST=1375988815][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi all. I just wanted to add one little caveat to the server rules. This does NOT apply to anyone who has applied here. This will sound kind of mean, but we've had a large number of younger individuals come in to our Teamspeak server whom enjoyed having extended conversations with themselves. All we ask is that you be mature enough to know that communication is a two-way system, and the 18+ age requirement is not just for show - there's a reason for it.

There was no need to ban me

eFFeeee

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: eFFeee
Why would you like to join server?: Children Annoy me
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For ever and ever and ever?
How active do you think you will be?: very! i have no life
Whats your Experience with FTB:U?: my most played mod , enjoy most aspects of it , 6/10

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Filling this out for me and the co owner of my previous server

In-Game Name: sharky801,acidfire4993
Why would you like to join server?:We are looking for a server with a small close nit community That know how to play the game and not spending time trying to find exploits
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Quite a bit, i mean weve been playing mc since it was like 7$ lol. hosted our own tekkit servers and ftb server for a short time, but dont wanna deal with the hassle anymore and find a server to call home
How active do you think you will be?: Daily. We do work but not much of a life outside of that lol.
Whats your Experience with FTB:U?: Quite a bit, computer craft, a thaumcraft are some of our major areas but we have a pretty good knowledge of all of it

Mortalife

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mortalife
Why would you like to join server?: I'm looking for a small server to join I don't have much free time, but I want a server I can jump on if the mood takes me. I used to run and administer my own server but unfortunately the community migrated because I couldn't give it the commitment it needed.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Needs a little definition I think, I intend to play on this server exclusively(Within reason) if I am accepted to join your community, how "long" I play in terms of individual sessions entirely dependant on my real life commitments.
How active do you think you will be?: I think I answered that above, but to give some figures, a few times a month?
Whats your Experience with FTB:U?: None, I've played variations of other mod packs over the years but this is the first time on FTB: U.

Orman

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: orman

Why would you like to join server?: I am looking for a FTB server that does not limit the scope of their players through numerous banned items and mods and to join a trustworthy community, so that i can enjoy a full FTB experience.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as it exists.

How active do you think you will be?: This will strongly depend on my current real-life commitments. I have a rather large amount of time for gaming at the moment, but after I start university in October, I cannot promise to spend more than 5 hours a week.

Whats your Experience with FTB:U?: I have played FTB for about a month, but have played Tekkit prior to that. Thus, it was easy for me to get used to FTB.