water mill

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
Having problems getting my Deployer to fill the buckets up with water.

I have deployer with filter behind it with a full bucket in it. Hooked to Pnematic pipes.

With 4 water mills sitting on them. Then got a retriver sending the empty buckets back to the deployer.

As long as i manually put full buckets in the deployer. It all works. I have done this before and it worked.

Using MIndcrack pack.[DOUBLEPOST=1361688498][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm it is working. It just isn't making visual water sucking into deployer effect like it use to. The water source is staying full.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
it was bugging me. I knew I had it right and it wouldn't work. Just 1 little mistake took me a hour to figure out.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
it was bugging me. I knew I had it right and it wouldn't work. Just 1 little mistake took me a hour to figure out.

It all is downhill from here, mate, so enjoy only an hour of troubleshooting while it lasts!

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
It all is downhill from here, mate, so enjoy only an hour of troubleshooting while it lasts!

Tell me about it... It took me a good day to get my Enderchest Loot sorter/tool resupplyer system working the way I wanted.

But now I can cave for hours and never run out of tools or bag space.

Reactions: Guswut

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Tell me about it... It took me a good day to get my Enderchest Loot sorter/tool resupplyer system working the way I wanted.

But now I can cave for hours and never run out of tools or bag space.

Yeah, it was wonderful when I first finally set up a remote recharging system. It's something that I don't see ANYONE else do, which I find fairly strange indeed.

And as far as remote resupplying goes, I decided to go with Logistics Pipes as it is really the best way to deal with remote inventory systems (until ComputerCraft adds a tablet or whatnot, and even then, it is still fairly good in general).

But yes, it is worth the suffering, for sure.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it was wonderful when I first finally set up a remote recharging system. It's something that I don't see ANYONE else do, which I find fairly strange indeed.

And as far as remote resupplying goes, I decided to go with Logistics Pipes as it is really the best way to deal with remote inventory systems (until ComputerCraft adds a tablet or whatnot, and even then, it is still fairly good in general).

But yes, it is worth the suffering, for sure.

My loot sorter/resuply system is fairly basic. What is does is it keeps my enderbag empty expect for 1 pickaxe 1 shovel and 1 ax. That way I never run out of tools when off caving and exploring. As soon as I pull any of these out the system crafts a new one and puts it in the enderchest. And if I put anything in the enderbag it automaticly gets pulled out and sorted into my storage room. I plan on adding to it to also keep a stack of food and torches too just have not gotten around to it.

I do it with autocrafting tables and and hybrid system of BC pipes and RC tubes/machines.

Heres some dated screen shots from when I was developing it.

Prototype

EnderSupply1 by Saice, on Flickr

Original install

Ender Supply and Sorting Zone by Saice, on Flickr

Its been refined a bit more and I'm working on making a Mark II version for the mothership.

Reactions: Guswut

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
My loot sorter/resuply system is fairly basic.

Excellent. Yeah, I use an ender pouch (brown [brown denotes my storage system main code], red [red denotes input], purple [purple is my "personal color" on the server]) for input into my system, and then one (brown, blue [blue denotes output], purple) for output when using a remote orderer. And I have an ender pouch (purple, yellow, yellow [this was set up before I started recording color usage, as it should be yellow, red, purple]) for sending things into my power area. It passes them into an MFSU and charges them, and then tosses them into my main ender pouch (purple purple purple) where I grab them as needed.

The next step in my system is setting up an area to automatically process materials I get from the system input as right now it just stores stuff.