Whitelist Server was Direwolf20, now Infinity, adult players, friendly community, friendly helpful staff, teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Autocraftnation is a growing group of servers linked together to give a good player base. Please see our website at autocraftnation.co.uk for more info and to find the forum.

We did run Agrarian Skies and then moved to BTP. After changing host to CreeperHost (server based in Uk) we have decided to run a bigger pack. At the moment spawn is a work in progress. In the future I want to have the spawn village full of shops etc that players will use. I do not mind if players build around and about. Please no griefing, stealing etc as this will lead to an immediate ban.

Due to information found on the Direwolf pack and my wish to make the server run as smoothly as possible we have limited the player count to 8 at any one time. As the server is whitelisted for everyones protection please leave a message in this post, or on our own forum. Please leave data such as ign, ban history, length of time playing minecraft, other relevant information you wish. We want to have mature friendly players on our servers so please keep this in mind. If you are successful in your application either myself or one of my admins will pm you.

Thanks and enjoy.

Update: Due to some issues with the server's performance we have spent some time trying to fix these. All alterations to the modpack are found on our website. Any players wanting to play on the server need to be able to edit their modpack on their client to keep up with the changes. These very rarely involve more than one or two mods at a time and doesnt happen that often. We are a friendly bunch of players so come and join us. We have players in the UK time zone and America so there will usually be players on at some time during the day. Players from all time zones are welcomed.

Last edited:

b0wchicab0w0w

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: b0wchicab0w0w
BAN: I have never been banned for serious reason, for example my friend runs a vanilla server and bans me for fun.
Time: I have been playing from before 1.0.0 I don't exactly know what beta version
Reason: I want to find a fun, safe server to play on. Should be fun

menticide

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Acardiacus
Ban history: never been banned
Length of time: 1.2.5, capable of playing 10-15 hr/w
Other relevant info:
Experience: I understand the railcraft signalling system and in general know how to build lag safe bases with overflow protections, both automated and manual controlled.

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: elephent3
Ban history: none that i know of
Length of time: played since tekkit release
Other relevant info: hi
Experience: lots of modding history but not played for a while so got lots to learn, love to have fun and see if this works with that who knows???

xKazlyn

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: xkazlyn
Bans: never been banned
Time playing: 1.2.5, 1.4.7 on was heavily modded worlds.
Other info: highly knowledgeable about most mods, looking to learn new mods and features. Also only white list me if this is a direwolf 1.7.10 server, thank you!

Ewber_n00ber

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ewber_n00ber
BAN:Never
Time: 4+ years with minecraft 2 with modded
Reason: wanting to find a small fun server to play on with other people.

BlackApe

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: blackape18
Bans: i gave never been banned as far as i know
Playing history: ive been playing minecraft since alpha and modded since the 1.4.7 days.
Other info: im 23 i live in the US and just want a fun group of people to hang out with while i play some MC

GU_MindFreak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GU_MindFreak
Bans: I do not know of/remember if I have ever been banned. I play by the rules, and I am there to play, not to be destructive.
Age: 15, although I am not 18 I am very mature. As I said before, I'm there to play the game and help others, not to be a problem
Play history: I have played modded MC since Tekkit days, and love to learn new mods.
Favorite mod: That is hard to answer, lately I've been trying to dabble more in Botania, Big Reactors, and Blood Magic. Also, EnderIO has been a recent mod I've used.
I live in the U.S.
Why do I want to join? Well, I have been looking for a small, whitelisted community to join for a bit of time. I enjoy the friends that you make, and the trust that you gain. I love servers where everyone knows everyone (maybe from mybeing from a small town) I just want a friendly environment where people can help each other out, get the info they need, and just play the game.

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkreapa
Bans: As far as I can remember, I haven't been banned from a server before. Fishbans also agrees, http://fishbans.com/u/darkreapa
Length of time playing Minecraft: Played since about 2011, I think it was Beta 1.5 I started playing.
Favourite mod: I'd have to say EnderIO, I've seen direwolf20 use it in his lets plays and it looks amazing.
Why me?: I've been looking around for a good direwolf20 server to play on, and the new 1.7 pack seemed like a good time to settle down. I'm mature but also can take a joke, I also prefer using voice comms to ingame chat if anyone else wanted to. I've played modded minecraft for about 2 years now so I know the majority of the older mods like buildcraft and industrialcraft and I'm getting to terms with the newer ones like bloodmagic and witchery. If anyone needs help in game I'm always glad to help out if I'm not busy and hopefully other people can help me if I ever get stuck.

Valek

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Valekvk
Bans: none
Playing history: it's too far to be precise, but minecraft on alfa06 Then builcraft and i followed FTB creation.
Other info: I am 36 i live in Belgium.

tangent90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: himmywu
Bans: None
Playing History: 1 year of mod pack and server managing
Other info: Tired of my friends getting bored on my server and stop play. Only want to play with someone to have some true multiplayer experience.

killer247n

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname : (what you prefer to be called )killer
Minecraft Name : (minecraftname ex. badger97)killer247n
mod Experinence : (what mods do you know well)i know most of all mods in direwolf20
Time Zone : (ex. GMT +10) PST
Playstyle : (Relaxed, hardcore, competitive, or talkative) i am a relaxed player and sometime a competitive player
Favorite Mod : (MOD name)i like thermal expansion and extra utilities

m0n4rch911

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname: m0n4rch
IGN: m0n4rch911
Mod Experience: Almost know all the mods @ 1.6.4 and currently experimenting w/ 1.7.10. Lots of new mods to experiment on.
Timezone: UTC +8
If i was ever banned: No, since i'm new to Minecraft.
Fave Mod: Now, Extra Utilities (though it seems to be OP).

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Due to some issues with the server's performance we have spent some time trying to fix these. All alterations to the modpack are found on our website. Any players wanting to play on the server need to be able to edit their modpack on their client to keep up with the changes. These very rarely involve more than one or two mods at a time and doesnt happen that often. We are a friendly bunch of players so come and join us. We have players in the UK time zone and America so there will usually be players on at some time during the day. Players from all time zones are welcomed.

Merendel

Jul 29, 2019
The cliff notes version of the modpack
Direwolf20 version 1.0.2
update enderIO to EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.1.276.jar
Update Twilight forest to 2.3.2
disable enetbridge-1.4.jar

These tweeks to the pack alleviated several issues that where killing the server performance.

Reactions: Equitime

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Come and play on a great server with a small but friendly community with friendly helpful staff. If help is needed we are there to help.

Vvtra

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname: VV

IGN: vvtra

Mod Experience: up to par with with the 1.7 additions

Timezone: EST

I've never been banned

Favorite mods: In order Bees/Magic bees, Thaumcraft, Blood Magic and Ender IO.

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveOneIQ
Ban History: Never have been banned
Other facts: I've been playing FTB for a solid year on several servers but sadly people stopped playing and or the server shut down. Just trying to find a new place to play and people to meet.