Whitelist Server was Direwolf20, now Infinity, adult players, friendly community, friendly helpful staff, teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
I have sent conversations/pm to both the past applications. You have been added to the whitelist. Have fun

willhami2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: willhami2
Ban history: none
Length of time: played since FTB release
Other relevant info:
Experience: I have played quite a bit of modded minecraft.

Garmeer

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname: Garmeer/Charles
IGN: Garmeer
Mod Experience: excited to learn about the newer ones, veteran of the older ones
Timezone: EST
If i was ever banned: Nope.
Fave Mod: Buildcraft and its addons/compatible mods (railcraft, forestry, etc)

:D

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gkusev (real name George)
Ever banned: No
Fave Mod: thermal expansion, forestry - bees and trees. I want to test carpentry blocks :)

p.s I will need server/TS IP so pm me when application is apporved

Last edited:

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Boosting the server. Taken out the deep dark as for some reason whenever someone went in it the server would throw a wobbly and crash. Most players have their own base but Valekvk has built a great tunnel in the nether for you all to join up. Come and enjoy.

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Astal2684
Age 31
MOd experience: started with mods since Tekkit. Still getting used to the modds in the latest pack
Banned: Never Banned
Why want to join: Tired of playing by my self. and would like to play on a server that doesn't lag for me. I would like to Build/assist in the construction of a central HUB for the server. If possible.
Favourite Mods: Forestry, Magic Crops, Magic Bees, Tinkers Construct.

KinglyGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SuperDav1d
Mod Experience: Personally I love machines so Thermal Expansion/IC2 would be top for me, as well as Forestry and Steve's carts.
Banned: Never been banned
Why want to join: After having spent a huge amount of time in another server and then having to shut down randomly, it was a big let down. Now I look for a new, better community.
Favorite Mods: The ones that I have experience with. :]

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to come play Infinity then Ive sent you the ip in a message. As its a new map there are new places to explore etc.

Alzeran420

Jul 29, 2019
3 people to sign up.

IGN: Alzeran, EvilOblivion, SadisticLust
Ages: 25, 29, 30
Mod Experience: Myself, I know IC2 and Big Reactors the best, I can't vouch for the other two.
Ban History: None, for any of us.
Why we want to join: Time for a fresh start on an actual server, tired of doing everything over Tungle.

thugingawesome

Jul 29, 2019
ign: thugingawesome
ban record: never
other facts: ive been playing for about 3 mounths on this acc strangly enuf my first acc was hacked but ive been playing for 4 ish years as many as 6.(im bad with years) ive played ftb for a majority of it though. im a jack of all trades of sorts im looking for a new server. the last whitelist ive been in was pretty much just as i start ftb and lasted for 2 years. but after the 2nd map we never got the server back up. im 17 (lol my grammer is that of one much younger) i am a kind person always willing to help. i do well in small communitys 5-25 people. so i feel this server would fit the bill of sorts i guess.