Want to add the ender-thermal pump recipe to my expert infinity evolved server.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zalison

Jul 29, 2019
How would I go about doing this? I think it's BS that it's disabled by default. Thanks!

mvpgman1425

Jul 29, 2019
Go to whatever directory that you keep your Infinity Evolved modpack in, go to the folder "Scripts", open it up with any notepad application, (Notepad++, Sublime, etc) and scroll down until you see this:

#remove enderthermic pump
recipes.remove(<ExtraUtilities:enderThermicPump>);

and remove it from the file and save the file. GG

If it's through FTP that you are hosting the server, just do the same thing and restart the server. Make sure it's done with both client and server because it will disable the recipe through client side even though it's not disabled anymore

Zalison

Jul 29, 2019
Go to whatever directory that you keep your Infinity Evolved modpack in, go to the folder "Scripts", open it up with any notepad application, (Notepad++, Sublime, etc) and scroll down until you see this:

#remove enderthermic pump
recipes.remove(<ExtraUtilities:enderThermicPump>);

and remove it from the file and save the file. GG

If it's through FTP that you are hosting the server, just do the same thing and restart the server. Make sure it's done with both client and server because it will disable the recipe through client side even though it's not disabled anymore

It's actually through creeper host and when I click on the scripts folder nothing really comes up. :/

Zalison

Jul 29, 2019
Well, either way, I can't access the folder so gg lol I put in a ticket with them though maybe they can help. Thanks for your fast replies.

mvpgman1425

Jul 29, 2019
Well, either way, I can't access the folder so gg lol I put in a ticket with them though maybe they can help. Thanks for your fast replies.
I changed my previous comment, look at it. And what do you mean you can't access the folder?

Zalison

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the file, edited it and then replaced it. Should work now once I restart the server correct?