[W.I.P] Feed The Textures - A FTB Texturepack

Combinesniper

Jul 29, 2019
perhaps you should make cobble actually look like cobble? I am not saying it looks bad, but why does it look like sand with a different color?

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
Looks great! Reminds me a lot of the clean design texturepack. The only thing I dont really like is havig the border around every block.

MrDuckemy

Jul 29, 2019
Really, really loving this. Reminds me a bit of the OCD pack, but I really like that style. Keep up the good work man!

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Updates, Updates. Now that the blocks are finished, I'm working on the HUD! \o

cOXYK.png

Mojang Screen.

Og7W5.png

Completly new title screen.

6z4V7.png

Menu design, Texturepack info and hovering graphic with the "Done" button. (BTW. ignore the "1.4. Texturepack" title, it's just for testing purpose)

c9OU3.png

Ingame Inventory. (HUD below not finished yet)

fQVpa.png

And brewing stand. (HUD below not finished yet)

Pwef, quite some work getting the vanilla stuff done first. Haven't even started with mod stuff yet, hehe.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Looking good there but take a word from the wise the GUI is probably the most boring thing to texture so take several breaks when doing it.

Reactions: Cman333

Captain Neckbeard

Jul 29, 2019
I like the borders and simple style a lot, it's got its own appeal and everything's as easy or easier to recognize for what it is than in Vanilla, except for the regular Brick. Something more along the lines of your Stone Brick would be great.
I'll most likely be using it once you have a full mod-supporting release.

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
This looks insanely nice and something that I will be actually waiting and watching for. I wish you all the luck and hope you hurry up with it :D.

AuXDubz

Jul 29, 2019
WQiWz.png
Hey everyone! I began to think about making a FTB related Modpack. I don't want to talk too much, because everyone will skip to the screens anyways. So just some bare facts.​
- 16x16. Nothing more, I don't like HD texture packs.​
- I think I'll develop it more into the simple-cartoony style, because thats what fits FTP best I think.​
It's Work in Progress and thus, there is not much to show at the moment. I will be posting updates as soon as I can show them, okay?​
For now, just some really, really early screenshots on some terrain.png changes:​
iF7I50Hr6kYnH.png
ibeoDphxt7F6XW.png
I hope you like it and give me some ideas! And critique.​
Loooks very nice

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to find a new texture pack that clearly defines a new texture for the Iridium Ore blocks because I'm tired of being disappointed thinking I'm looking at Iridium Ore and it's only Lead.

monstaboy

Jul 29, 2019
Me likey likey :D will definitely download when released. sphax is too definitely over-used. also, this is better than oCd cuz it looks like its going to have full textures, not just some blocks :)

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Really Nice pack, looking amazing wouldn't be surprised if this was added to the launcher when complete

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Heyho! Sorry for not updating for so long, but I was busy with...
Ih0Uh.png

Some good news though! I got around remaking some of the block textures!

4kmsb.png

Hope you like 'em better!

And this is just me, chilling with a lapis lazuli block.. oh wait, whats that? :³
wAbE2.png

Reactions: Morton00000

Gantara

Jul 29, 2019
YAY ^^ That is super cool! I love it! So on what are you working now? The machines?

Wish you a nice time and a lot of working time done ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1357815496][/DOUBLEPOST]I specially love the new player gui!