VoxelMap Teleport feature

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

matagin

Jul 29, 2019
How do you enable the teleport option in voxel maps for all players on a server?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
For single player it works if you enable cheats at world creation as I've tested it a few times. As for servers I think only ops can use it as it is considered a cheat item. Also note that voxel map has no config file that i can find so it most likely is not possible to configure it for a server.

Recon

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody have an answer for how to turn this off? I'd like to disable teleporting to waypoints on the server.

Recon

Jul 29, 2019
Not a solution for us because we're both ops. Just prefer to not have the temptation/convenience to use easy bookmark teleportation.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I can understand the temptation, I guess. I have two minecraft accounts -- one to admin/op, one to play with -- to get around that myself. Alas, doing it is tied to being an op.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
If you are using bukkit, just give the players the permission to teleport, I believe voxelmap just uses /tp x y z

Recon

Jul 29, 2019
makes sense I guess. When policing yourself on your own server there's always the temptation to do something for convenience sake. For me, I only cheat when the game cheats me. Like if I die due to load lag and mobs kill me while the client waits to take over, etc. Speaking of that, WHY can't the game just make you invisible to enemies until you actually move after loading? This would solve a lot of issues. Other times I might cheat are like if I accidentally craft a stack of machines by shift clicking instead of clicking on the ME crafting interface, lol. I try to be legit but some cheats are justified, so we play as ops.