Whitelist Server Voxel Series | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelist | Recording / Streaming Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Prorockband

Jul 29, 2019
Current Status: Open

Date:
We are starting the server at 3PM CST next Friday on May 23. The server will last as long as people remain interested and are playing.

About the server:
This will be a community of Streamers and you tubers, We will be running the Monster Pack, and Hopefully any 1.7 Packs in the future as they come out. You will be free to work with other people or be on your own. We will also be providing a teamspeak that you may use to chat with other people playing. Private channels will be given if requested.

Things to Note:
-You will never be required to advertise anything on this server.
-All donations earned while playing this server are yours to keep.
-World resets will be voted as a whole server.
-You can bring a few friends regardless if they stream or make videos.
-Griefing/Exploiting or disrupting other players is a automatic ban.

Server stats:
-128 GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHZ Ram
-12 Threaded Intel Xeon E5-165Ov2
-2 2TB SATA3 Hard drives
-1 Gbps internet with a guaranteed minimum of 500 MBPS at all times​

Pack: Monster 1.1.1

TeamSpeak:
We will have a teamspeak server that you can use freely. As said above Private channels will be provided if requested. Keep in mind that the goal of this is to create a community of streamers and youtubers. The teamspeak info will also be given out when you are accepted.

Whitelist Application:
· In-Game Name:
· How often do you play:
· Favorite mods/Pack:
· Usable Mic and Teamspeak 3 (Yes/No):
· [REQUIRED] YouTube/Twitch:
· Anything Else:

If you have any other questions or comments leave a note below or feel free to pm me or add me on skype.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
· In-Game Name: Pibx10
· Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
· How often do you play: multiple hours a day
· Favorite mods/Pack: Monster so far, thaumcraft 4.1
· Usable Mic and Teamspeak 3 (Yes/No): no
· [REQUIRED] YouTube/Twitch: I dont have a youtube or twitch, i was wondering if i would be able to join the server without these things, in your intro it said people could bring friends if they dont have youtube. I am willing to start one or a stream but i would need help getting that started.
· Anything Else: nope

Prorockband

Jul 29, 2019
· In-Game Name: Pibx10
· Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
· How often do you play: multiple hours a day
· Favorite mods/Pack: Monster so far, thaumcraft 4.1
· Usable Mic and Teamspeak 3 (Yes/No): no
· [REQUIRED] YouTube/Twitch: I dont have a youtube or twitch, i was wondering if i would be able to join the server without these things, in your intro it said people could bring friends if they dont have youtube. I am willing to start one or a stream but i would need help getting that started.
· Anything Else: nope
Sorry but i'm looking for active streamers and youtubers, also you are a bit young and don't have a mic/Teamspeak

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
· In-Game Name: jakedabomb
· Age: 14, I understand if I am not accepted for this reason.
· Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time, (California)
· How often do you play: With a tight schedule, I can get online on weekdays maybe an hour or two a day, for off-camera recording, and weekends I am usually free to play.
· Favorite mods/Pack: Thermal Expansion, ThaumCraft, Forestry
· Usable Mic and Teamspeak 3 (Yes/No): Yes
· [REQUIRED] YouTube/Twitch: https://www.youtube.com/user/jakedabomb103 (I haven't uploaded anything in four months, because I had to study for some tests, and I was very busy with my sport (Water Polo), it is in the off-season right now, so my schedule is becoming more free.
· Anything Else: Yes, I am having a problem with my headset, so I am having to use my earbuds for the time being, so audio might lack in my videos, but I am ordering a headset soon.

Thank you for your consideration for reading my application. I am looking forward to your reply.
~jakedabomb~

Prorockband

Jul 29, 2019
· In-Game Name: jakedabomb
· Age: 14, I understand if I am not accepted for this reason.
· Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time, (California)
· How often do you play: With a tight schedule, I can get online on weekdays maybe an hour or two a day, for off-camera recording, and weekends I am usually free to play.
· Favorite mods/Pack: Thermal Expansion, ThaumCraft, Forestry
· Usable Mic and Teamspeak 3 (Yes/No): Yes
· [REQUIRED] YouTube/Twitch: https://www.youtube.com/user/jakedabomb103 (I haven't uploaded anything in four months, because I had to study for some tests, and I was very busy with my sport (Water Polo), it is in the off-season right now, so my schedule is becoming more free.
· Anything Else: Yes, I am having a problem with my headset, so I am having to use my earbuds for the time being, so audio might lack in my videos, but I am ordering a headset soon.

Thank you for your consideration for reading my application. I am looking forward to your reply.
~jakedabomb~
Sorry but i'm looking for active youtubers and with only 3 videos in a year, i don't feel you fall under that category and in addition you are a bit young like Pibx10

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but i'm looking for active youtubers and with only 3 videos in a year, i don't feel you fall under that category and in addition you are a bit young like Pibx10
Ok, thanks for your consideration, I'll just go find another server.

And I haven't been active because School was in session

Devon206

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: devon206
· Age: 13 (I know, it's a bit young, but I find myself to be mature and so do others.)
· Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time. (GMT -8)
· How often do you play: With summer coming up I can probably play for an upwards of few hours a day if I am doing an interesting project. Although I am sure there will be many interesting projects on the Monster Pack.
· Favorite mods/Pack: I enjoy the vanilla monster pack, it has a bunch of interesting items, fuels, and machines to keep me busy.
· Usable Mic and Teamspeak 3 (Yes/No): Yes, I have an AT-2020 USB Microphone, and a usable Teamspeak. (No Backround Noise)
· [REQUIRED] YouTube/Twitch: My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSkq87sfUy4B_V_8FvJqYHg Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/iamplify7/profile
· Anything Else: I will most likely be streaming this instead of recording and posting it on Youtube, I want to start up my Twitch and I think this will be a good idea.

Thanks for the consideration.
-Devon

NuBSMcGee

Jul 29, 2019
· In-Game Name: NuBSMcGee
· Age: WELL over 18, Will provide age upon further specific request. (Privacy)
· Time Zone: CST
· How often do you play: I haven't played in a few months but i'm ready to get back in and start streaming on Twitch again.
· Favorite mods/Pack: This question, Requires an Essay to thoroughly answer :p. I love most mods in FTB, I love a lot of mods that aren't in FTB. I love the creativity that modders get to share with the community.
· Usable Mic and Teamspeak 3 (Yes/No): Yep and Yep
· [REQUIRED] YouTube/Twitch: Haven't used my channel in a while, but I'm ready to start streaming again. http://www.twitch.tv/nubsmcgee
· Anything Else: Looking for a place with mature staff, Friendly and creative community members, Capable hardware and mod configurations.

EDIT: There's only 4 videos on my channel (Apparently none of the MC videos are there anymore), because at the time I didn't know I needed to specify I wanted to save them. I was streaming multiple times a day back then and I will likely maintain a similar level of activity.

Last edited:

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
· In-Game Name: wackoman6789
· Time Zone: CST
· How often do you play: usually once a day or every two days
· Favorite mods/Pack: Well its private pack but its the Infiniti pack which had like 200 mods but NEI was a bit F-d up and you would spend half your time looking at recipes
· Usable Mic and Teamspeak 3 (Yes/No): yes!
· [REQUIRED] YouTube/Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/wackoman6789 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQZRW9yJFS1GB3DVwxQXlNw ( im going to make another YT channel ) I haven't really started recording for youtube much but i do stream about once a week but Twitch hasn't been saving my streams :(
· Anything Else: