Whitelist Server Volition Gaming - A Family Friendly Server [New World, Plugins, Dedicated, 24/7, and more]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Couple of questions. 1st, what difficulty level is the world set at? I'm hoping for hard. But, with families playing I could see making it easier if needed for them. Also, ender tanks & chests how do you want to assign colors? Personally I like what they did on Forgecraft where every player chooses the first two colors. That way every person can setup a total of 16 chests and tanks. Typically I only need 3 or 4 chest colors and prefer tesseracts for liquids however, I may use one or two early game for lava.

That is a good question. I'm hoping to get the website setup today, once the forum is up I'll post a list that we can keep updated on there. I think the two color thing will work the best. If someone ends up using all 16, they can just pick another two colors.

The world is set on normal to make it just a bit better for younger kids if they should come on with their family.

Username: budgingauto5252

The server is not open for everyone just yet, only people that initial showed interest when I was discussing making it. I've messaged those people privately, so if you didn't get a message from me, you can't join just yet. It will be open for all in a few weeks though (maybe less).

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I will hopefully have the website up today, there will be donation information on the site (api linked to the server for auto promotions and such as well). I'm using Enjin at the moment until I get enough time to actually make a custom site from scratch.

Just making sure, is there a space in his username as well, "Halo freak" or "Halofreak"?

Stocks

Jul 29, 2019
his username is "budgingauto5252" no caps or such

I was thinking the same as you Staxed, but it would appear that Halo Freak is Nashulee's son. And as Nashulee is already whitelisted she's asking for her son to be as well. It wasn't very clear earlier, but now it make sense.

And Halo Freak's acct is budgingauto5252.

Just my 2 cents...

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Pretty cool server so far. I do have some more question but I think they can wait until we have the forums up (things like a nether hub, and the end).

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible I could join?
IGN: 12_zombies
I have off and on been looking for a family friendly FTB server like this.

It's only open to a few people that initially showed interest, for beta testing purposes and getting a few kinks worked out right now. I'm estimating about 2-3 weeks before I open it to the public fully.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
The website is up and running (still working on it though). For those who are already on the server, please register on the website. For future members of the server, registration on the website will be required.

http://volitiongaming.com

whd23

Jul 29, 2019
The website is up and running (still working on it though). For those who are already on the server, please register on the website. For future members of the server, registration on the website will be required.

http://volitiongaming.com

I'm in, woot!

The forum links redirect to your volitiongaming.com site. Not being pushy, just confirming my account creation and making sure I'm seeing what you expect your users to see.

whd23

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
oh no worries, I posted the first link thinking the actual domain hadn't switched over yet, then realized it had so updated the link about 2 minutes later. You are just quicker than me :D

VolitionGaming.com is the correct place to be :).[DOUBLEPOST=1378296520][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pretty cool... I was able to create the account and login. Seems to be an issue with 1st option to link your character image with Mojang. The 2nd one works.

yeah, I don't have any control over either option, one is handled by enjin and the other by mojang (I used the second option as well, less effort).

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Pretty cool... I was able to create the account and login. Seems to be an issue with 1st option to link your character image with Mojang. The 2nd one works.

whd23

Jul 29, 2019
oh no worries, I posted the first link thinking the actual domain hadn't switched over yet, then realized it had so updated the link about 2 minutes later. You are just quicker than me :D

VolitionGaming.com is the correct place to be :).[DOUBLEPOST=1378296520][/DOUBLEPOST]

yeah, I don't have any control over either option, one is handled by enjin and the other by mojang (I used the second option as well, less effort).

The second option is the one I can use from work.

I've set up a modest subscription and noticed that your (Staxed's) full name and gmail address is revealed during the check-out with PayPal. Just a heads up in case you don't want that information out there.

Reactions: Staxed