Whitelist Server VisCraft Reloaded [Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Mature][Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
theres alternates to them but the alternates dont work aswell and theres so many ways to dupe its not even funny

Zorku

Jul 29, 2019
This one is just sufficiently annoying for me to trace players doing it and with ender pouches replicating the storage space but also fitting inside of each other and opening up possibilities for machines to do lots of fun stuff you only lose two things:
And early reason to set up an oversized flax farm.
A more visually appealing item icon in your inventory screen.

No mic is required for the skype. I think we use that one purely for the group chat, paying little regard to what the developers of skype meant for their program to do.

Anyway,
BrianAwesome100
foxyybingoo
shadowed420
Freelancerinc

Whitelisted.

Shadowryder will have to come make a post for himself.

Gimpanse

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Gimpansor
Mod Experience: Started with tekkit, migrated to FTB Direwolf20, then lately to Ultimate. I use most mods that are available (Some more than other though. I try to avoid most of forestry except for bees and trees).
About Yourself: Professional software dev IRL, mostly playing FTB for the cool tech stuff. Not so great with the aesthetics, but i am trying ;-)
How long have you played minecraft?: Minecraft itself since alpha, modded minecraft since tekkit, although i do not remember the version number.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yeah, only for text chat though.
Have you been banned before?: Nope

Moki

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Hey_iTz_PurpleZz (I know)
Mod Experience: started with old versions of tekkit, then went on to FTB. Ive played both mindcrack and ultimate modpacks. I have enough experience to know what to do, and if people need help i can help them. Currently have a lot of machines in ultimate, but i still have things to do in it, and im looking to share them with the server.
About Yourself: I live in georgia, play football, basketball, and soccer so when those sports start up i tend to not spend as much time on the computer. But ill try to be on once every 2 days. But thats not intill school starts.
How long have you played minecraft?: Ive played minecraft since the early alpha versions.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes i do have skype and a mic.
Have you been banned before?: No
If so why?:

God_of_Purple

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: God_of_Purple
Mod Experience: Iv played for about 6 months so i know how to get things done
About Yourself: I like to play basketball and help others out im a nice guy and I will always be there to help out
How long have you played minecraft?: Iv played regular minecraft for about 3 years
Do you / Will you use Skype: I have skype and will us it
Have you been banned before?: Never banned on ftb Iv been banned once from minecraft tho
If so why?:banned once cause of some kids that ran a server back then but after playing for 3 years you'd expect at least one ban
Thanks for reading this :)

El_Asalariado

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: El_Asalariado
Mod Experience: Originally messed with IC and BC in Tekkit, in FTB still do but also mess with forestry and bees
About Yourself: I'm pretty friendly, so i end up teaming with random people on servers. I'm good at learning stuff, not to great at teaching people about stuff.
How long have you played minecraft?: I've had minecraft since late beta, just before it came out of beta.
Do you / Will you use Skype: I do, but i don't like to talk to people, my mic is messed up. I'll use the messaging system though
Have you been banned before?: No
If so why?: N/A

Zorku

Jul 29, 2019
Waiting on word from p0nder. Technical difficulties I can handle but paying $ for it is right out of my ballpark.

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: English_88
Mod Experience: Medium
About Yourself: Mature community driven player looking for a permanent home
How long have you played minecraft?: A Year
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yees
Have you been banned before?: Nope
If so why?: Havent

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Somberanakin
Mod Experience: I pretty much started when the modpack came out except I played on DW20 modpack.
About Yourself: Im a pretty decent builder (Non of my structures look like crap) I have a Skype, Live in the USA, andddd that's about it.
How long have you played minecraft?: I got it during the 1.1 update.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Im always online!
Have you been banned before?: Never been banned.
If so why?: Never been banned.