Whitelist Server VisCraft 3.0 | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | Whitelist | Small Community | Mature | 20 slot | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SG1csifan

Dec 11, 2012
VisCraft 2.0
DireWolf20 1.0.3

Hey everyone!!! Have played on several servers, and decided with a friend to start my own. We are looking for a small community to play with, about 15-20 people. I am looking for people semi active a few days a week. The map is about a week old. Still lots of room room to build, and catch up to others.

Looking for all kinds of people from the new person to FTB, to the computercraft wiz, to the crazy designer.

I Don't mind people who go off on there own and build, but would like you to be involved in the community as well.
Have to update Ender IO to version 2.2.1.276

Rules:
No Griefing
No Stealing
No Rudeness
No Hacks / Xray - Fly ect.
Must be 18+
Must have a base in the overworld​

Whitelist Application (Applications Open)
Ingame Name:
About Yourself:
How long have you played minecraft?:
Do you/ Will you use Mumble:
Have you been banned before?:
If so why?:​

Server Owner: SG1CSIfan
Server Admin: Envison

All issues / questions send to me by emial [email protected] or Skype SG1CSIfan. I'll respond a lot faster then this forum thanks. I check my emails more than skype.
(This doesnt mean apply through emial or skype you WILL be ignored)

Server Location: Kansas City, Missouri, USA
I.P. 69.195.149.100:25861

We are now on mumble!:)
Server: viscraft.mumble.com
Port: 4003

Current Players:
1. SG1CSIfan
2. Envison

Last edited:

Emsaic

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Emsaic
Mod Experience: I've been playing with mods since Direwolf20's old videos, when we had to manually add the mods
About Yourself: I'm from Uruguay ( we speak spanish here), I enjoy mining, and building stuff.
How long have you played minecraft?: I've been playing since 2011
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: I don't have it, but I can install it if needed
Have you been banned before?:Nope
If so why?:

legion565

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: posiden5665
Mod Experience: Since tekkit haven't played with new 1.7 since I haven't played in a while
About Yourself: I'm a guy who works as a software engineer, kind of sarcastic, like tinkering
How long have you played minecraft?: On and off since early beta
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: I could but I have never and don't have a mic so I don't know if I can talk but could probably listen
Have you been banned before?: Only on my own server for shits and giggles
If so why?: Because I wanted to see if you could be banned and an admin at the same time

A little confused though since this is in the direwolf20 forum is this monster or direwolf 20? and is it the direwolf 1.7 or 1.6 there are a lot of inconsitencies between your title and your post

SG1csifan

Dec 11, 2012
Thank you Posiden5665 it is Direwold20 1.7 version 1.0.2. Forgot to fix that from orginal post. Thank you. And welcome :)

Voidur

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Voidur
Mod Experience: -
About Yourself: From New Zealand. Going to Highschool.
How long have you played minecraft?: 2 Years
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: Sure
Have you been banned before?:No
If so why?:

ChieftainCarter

Dec 30, 2013
MI, USA
In-game Name: ChieftainCarter
Mod Experience: Doesn't apply to the modern DW20, but had quite a lot of experience with Redpower, and Gregtech's implementations added to Ic2 around the 1.4.7 release about 2 years ago. Recently, I am now learning more about ComputerCraft, PneumaticCraft, and the new IC2 experimental build. Have always had strong roots in TE, Buildcraft, Tinkers', and others off the top of my head.
About Yourself: I am a senior at my high school, looking into a career tied to theoretical physics, computer sciences, or a musician when I get a bit older. I try to be on whenever I can. Work, and homework from AP/IB classes do get in the way sometimes, but, I make it work.
How long have you played minecraft?: ever since 1.7.3 beta version released...seems ages ago haha.
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: not sure what that is to be honest. If I knew more about it I would happily attempt to try it, and maybe use it frequently as well.
Have you been banned before?: Never, vanilla or in modded communities.
If so why?:

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: LegitNeek
Mod Experience: Been playing modded Minecraft for about four years, FTB just over two years.
About Yourself: I work most days during the week (weather dependant) so I enjoy spending my evenings relaxing and playing Minecraft as my work usually takes most of my energy. I've always thought of myself as a "research gamer", meaning I much prefer to spend hours researching and brushing up on something than flying in head first. This is true with Minecraft, I spent my first two weeks after buying MC watching videos rather than actually playing. After about a week of actual play I discovered mods and I haven't gone back to Vanilla since. I do mostly keep to myself although I revel in helping "newbie" players, or even experienced mod players, with their problems. I've ran a few of my own servers, been staff on several others and also a builder on a few, the last of which was probably the most fun. I thoroughly enjoy the technical side of mods but I also like to keep things looking pretty and neat. Design is only preceded by functionality.
How long have you played minecraft?: A week longer than I have played modded.
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: I can.
Have you been banned before?: Never
If so why?: N/A

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
Hi SG, I'm spendowali from previous viscraft 2.0,

Ingame Name: spendowali
Mod Experience: started playing minecraft with tekkit since 2012
About Yourself: I want to play on this server again because of its community, we had fun in previous viscraft 2.0, I just graduated and starting to work in a company, will be online after working hours.
How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years since 2012
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: yes, just like before
Have you been banned before?: no
If so why?: -

Brimat

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:brimat66
Mod Experience:Been playing for years been on several servers know a lil about a-lot and a-lot about lil
About Yourself: Have lots of free time so I play a-lot left MC to be a admin on a DayZ Epoch server and im burnt been ready to return to MC for awhile
How long have you played minecraft?: since the begining
Do you/ Will you use Mumble:Yes
Have you been banned before?:NO
If so why?:N/A

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:shadowed420
Mod Experience:a fair bit
About Yourself:Just a general weed smoking canadian smart and quick learner who is willing to teach
How long have you played minecraft?:since early classic
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: i could if other people use it
Have you been banned before?:Yes once
If so why?:Not fully cutting down a jungle tree( i missed a branch block)

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Vser_
Mod Experience: My modded minecraft experience goes back 3 years, playing with just a few simple mod additions to make things in my single player more interesting. As far as Feed the Beast goes I have been playing for just over a year and a half. I am very familiar with all of the mods, especially the tech mods, but still have a lot to learn.
About Yourself: Im a college student that is very active, I surf, skateboard, snowboard, essentially take part in any sport in the action sports genre. I do have a very busy life, however I am also a very dedicated player and will clock massive amounts of time on the server.
How long have you played minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft for 5 years now
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: Sure
Have you been banned before?: No I have not.

zayo3

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, saw your post the day it came out but had to make an account and rann into issues, anyways

Ingame Name: zayo

Mod Experience: I know industrialcraft, tinkers construct, extra utils, buildcraft, and openblocks very well,
I know a bit of witchery,botania, railcraft and computercraft
But I know practicly nothing about thaumcraft, blood magic, or bees

About Yourself: Im very friendly and active

How long have you played minecraft?: since 1.0.0

Do you/ Will you use Mumble: sure

Have you been banned before?: yes

If so why?: someones farm was not protected, so I farmed the crops and re planted all of them,
then put everything I took in a chest next to the farm

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Cik_
Mod Experience: Been playing for a couple years. It's my martini after work, my lounging around game while fending off the kids, my relaxation while trying to survive.
About Yourself: Older, but still young at heart, gamer that delves into everything multiplayer, buy MC FTB always at heart.
How long have you played minecraft?: 4 years
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: Yes
Have you been banned before?: No

Stale_Cookie

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Stale_Cookie
Mod Experience: I know the 1.6 versions of all the mods very well, and i have tested the 1.7 versions and am still learning them, but know a lot about all the mods
About Yourself: I live in Santiago, Chile but am from the USA and am in the boston area for a month or so.
How long have you played minecraft?: I have been playing vanilla for several years, and modded since the start of FTB
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: I never have, but I will
Have you been banned before?: Nope

Millez

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Millez171
Mod Experience: I have a lot of experiance in most of the mods.. there are a few i have not touched though and I'm going start them soon i guess.. like botanica.. thats next :p
About Yourself: I'm getting bored with making amazing stuff and no one caring :p so i thought i would join a server :p. my play stile? I'm a automation man :p I don't like to play minecraft.. i like it minecraft to play minecraft for me :p
How long have you played minecraft?:
Do you/ Will you use Mumble: Yes 100% i
Have you been banned before?: Nope. This is the first server i will have played on
If so why?: n/a