Video setting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Raider Rick

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get the windows to be clear with out the bars , I am using Ultimate FTB. I was told that this is a video settings. I have looked under the vidieo setting but, could see were to made the change.
Does anyone has this info, would be greatly appreciated.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I never use it either. I always have skype open or notepad or something else and honestly on a 57" monitor it just seems unnecassary
A fifty-oh...at that point, it's a TV. :p
Maybe that's your problem with your lower FPS? If you close everything, and you don't have things that are being updated in the bottom, you may be able to raise your FPS a little. Not promising much, though :p

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't be suprised if people play on TVs.

And I play on a 15 inch laptop screen!
And RAM isn't my problem either, it's...whatever overheated and shut down that one fateful day...

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
You can.

I once got my PS3 controller to hook up with my laptop so I could play MC on that.

But it was so unintuitive, making up controls is probably an important thing in games.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
You can.

I once got my PS3 controller to hook up with my laptop so I could play MC on that.

But it was so unintuitive, making up controls is probably an important thing in games.
Some things are incredibly hard to do, as well. I'd like to play MC with an XBOX controller and set Sneak to analog stick, a to jump, etc. Even if i could actually do all of this, it's still confusing as hell. What the hell is Button 2? .-.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Some things are incredibly hard to do, as well. I'd like to play MC with an XBOX controller and set Sneak to analog stick, a to jump, etc. Even if i could actually do all of this, it's still confusing as hell. What the hell is Button 2? .-.
Left click and right click are buttons 1 and 2...I think.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, that's weird. I don't think I had that problem with Ps3.
They have L1, L2, and L3, and Rs 1,2, and 3, but that wasn't a problem because two of them were labeled and the third one is the clicking of the analog stick itself. Which is confusing to find, I had no idea I could sprint in COD until amonth or two after I got it :p

Reactions: Chocorate

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
playing MC on a pad is about as smart as playing a racing game without any analogue controls.
Road Rash for the Genesis. That brought me more fun than any modern racing reflex game. mostly because it was so light-hearted, simple, and non-competitive.