Casual Server Vendettacraft II | [Ult] | Grey-List | Apps Closed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid the server is down, it seems our hosts are performing some kind of major maintenance. I was not aware of it beforehand and had no way to warn anyone, sorry about that. I'm as in the dark about this as you are, I'm afraid. As soon as the server is restored I'll let you all know via PM. :)

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are once again open.

After assessing the activity of existing successful applicants and private members and thanks to a recent server upgrade, applications are once again open for access to the server.

There are three positions available. No-one currently permitted to use the server has had their access revoked, so the plan is to bring the number of public player slots up to a total of eight.

OLD APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. If you had applied before and are still interested in joining us, please re-apply in this thread. It is acceptable to post an identical application if you wish but I must confirm you haven't lost interest in us before considering your application. :)

plzent3r

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?
plzent3r
How old are you? (We do not have an age restriction on the server but your age and relative maturity will contribute to whether we decide to accept your application or not, as will lying about it. ;))

How long have you been playing FTB?
Since the Beta Pack A first was released

What do you like to do when you play FTB? BEES! I also like using redpower where it seems hard to do so (bees sometimes). I also like CC and turtles a lot.

Could you give us an example of a team project you've built in Minecraft before in the past? If not, why have you not participated in a team project before?
me and my friend built a nether hub for an old vanilla server we played on.

How much do you play Minecraft in a week? We'd like active players!
I would say too much but theres no such thing XD

Do you play on other servers? Would this server become the main way you play Minecraft?
I play on vanilla servers a lot but I have not yet played on a public (Though whitelisted) FTB server. Perhaps that could change?

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? minecraftmatty13

How old are you? (We do not have an age restriction on the server but your age and relative maturity will contribute to whether we decide to accept your application or not, as will lying about it. ) 13 14 on the 14th

How long have you been playing FTB? ingame time is more than 3days

What do you like to do when you play FTB? i like to make automated things and i like bees

Could you give us an example of a team project you've built in Minecraft before in the past? If not, why have you not participated in a team project before? i havent done any team projects that come to mind as i havent played much ftb on servers except one other server where i played with 3 other people but eventually i got banned for asking him to check my whitelist app for thier vanilla server

How much do you play Minecraft in a week? We'd like active players! 15hours+

Do you play on other servers? Would this server become the main way you play Minecraft? i play on one server called ecocitycraft in vanilla but this would become my main server.

Bobodamonkey

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? bobodamonkey

How old are you? (We do not have an age restriction on the server but your age and relative maturity will contribute to whether we decide to accept your application or not, as will lying about it. ;) ) I'm 14.

How long have you been playing FTB? I've been playing FTB since the beta pack was out, I've been playing modded minecraft long before that, though.

What do you like to do when you play FTB? I like to build automated systems and testing out cool things. Sometimes I like incorporating the machines into an aesthetically pleasing building. I'd like to learn about gregtech on this server, it's something I usually have disabled due to it's hard-mode.

Could you give us an example of a team project you've built in Minecraft before in the past? If not, why have you not participated in a team project before? I usually build things with just a couple friends, we've built things like skyscrapers and old-looking factories complete with boilers. I'd like to build a city or something and cooperate with people on the server once I get set up.

How much do you play Minecraft in a week? We'd like active players! I play a lot. I'll play a hour or so on the weekdays, I have school and homework. On the weekends, I can and usually do play all day long.

Do you play on other servers? Would this server become the main way you play Minecraft? I usually play on a server with a couple of buddies, but it's pretty much dead now, so this server would probably be the main way I play.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Due to the relatively low interest, I will be keeping applications open for a while longer. If you had applied before and are still interested in joining us, please re-apply. Thanks! :)

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
PhilHibbs

How old are you?
Nearly twice as old as the highest age posted so far - too old to be bothered with online nicknames anyway.

Since January some time

What do you like to do when you play FTB?
Tinkering around upgrading my base, plundering Mystcraft ages for Silverwood saplings, exploring the Twilight Forest, programming my Sortron system, and admiring the scenery.

Could you give us an example of a team project you've built in Minecraft before in the past? If not, why have you not participated in a team project before?
I ran a server for myself and a couple of friends, but we didn't get very far, one lost interest and the other's been busy with college work.

I play at least a couple of hours nearly every day unless I'm visiting family. I probably play about 30 hours a week on average.

Do you play on other servers? Would this server become the main way you play Minecraft?
I've got my SSP that I've transferred onto the hosted server that I was using for my friends game. I don't think the second question can be answered until I've tried the VC2 server.

trencej

Jul 29, 2019
TrenceJ (Once Got a Digital Diamond on the frontpage on the Minecraftforums)

How old are you? (We do not have an age restriction on the server but your age and relative maturity will contribute to whether we decide to accept your application or not, as will lying about it. ;) )

Since its inception, But have been playing with mods since Beta 1.4

Little bit of everything, But try to do it with a bit of style, No 9x9's for me :) Big fan of RP2 microblocks for details.

I ran my own, Albeit Vanilla, minecraft server for over two years, And spawn building always included the most trusted standard players and admins, So every server spawn was a team project. And as I did'nt play properly on my own server, Was always helping other people out with builds and such forth.

If i'm not at work, or sleeping, I'm usually playing minecraft. Hell, sometimes I even play at work.

Only other server I play on, is an FTB ultimate pack server (+ a few more mods) I run purely for the fellow writers at a website I write for, For the purpose of a team LP. As for the second question, Yes, as long as I get on with the people there, As I am getting bored of SSP currently.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to apply again, but first, if you can tell me, what did you not like about my application? Was there anything I did wrong?

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?southernfriedbb

How old are you? 38

How long have you been playing FTB? 4 Months

What do you like to do when you play FTB? Automated builds, Large Building. I kind of suck aesthetically

Haven't really participated in any team builds. When I played vanilla I had really bad luck on a few servers (greifers, bad admins, etc.) so I've been kind of gun shy about multiplayer servers. I was on a nice ftb server for a while, but it shut down because the owner had some issues. I think I'd like participating in a team build, just never been In much of a situation to participate in one.

How much do you play Minecraft in a week? Probably 15 - 20 hours a week. Depending on work or other commitments

Do you play on other servers? Would this server become the main way you play Minecraft? I currently play on a personal private server, but I don't split time between projects well so this would probably be my main minecraft server.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?Whizzball1
How old are you? (We do not have an age restriction on the server but your age and relative maturity will contribute to whether we decide to accept your application or not, as will lying about it. ;) )

Once again, I do not like to share my age, but I will for this one purpose. It is 12, turning 13 relatively soon. If you were on Poppycocks' thread before it got deleted, you probably would have seen me posting my vids.
Since it came out, and even before that with the release of FTB Insanity.
Play with new RP2 machines, get a feel for the new Ultimate Pack mods, especially play with bees (one of my favorite things in FTB.) I do work on Aesthetics a lot of the time, also. But my motto is: Functionality before Symmetry. I do have some OCD, however, so builds are fairly nice looking.
I played on Morvelaira's collaborative city project, Feed the City for many months. I have resigned, however.
I play Minecraft most of the day I can. I am homeschooled, and finish school fairly early, so the time I get to play is favourable. My family's sleeping patterns are tailored to that of America, even though we live in England, as my Father's associates are in America and (don't tell them I said this) are not very good at staying up late.
No, I currently do not play on any other servers. This server would most likely become one of the main ways I play MC, considering my computer isn't very good for lag issues, so SSP can be a pain.

Thanks for considering my application! I look forward to being with you guys. (If I get accepted, of course!)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
He has to check over everything. It takes a bit. Applications must be considered and heavily read through. It took Morvelaira about a week to end up deciding which applications she would accept for her server. However, this was Early December, so she probably was busy. But still. Application checking can be a little complicated.
EDIT: But if you can tell us when PMs have finished being sent, that would be great, that way we can figure out who is accepted. Also, which version of Ultimate is this for? 1.0.2 or 1.0.1?

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Approval PMs have been sent.

Thanks for your applications and sorry to those unsuccessful. Pending existing members' inactivity public applications may be reopened in the future. :)