Veinminer on infinity server

S

Slevin_Kelevra

So I am new to FTB, I added veinminer, it works in single player but on my multiplayer server, I can only veinmine trees with an axe. Any suggestions?

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Are you trying to use vanilla tools (pickaxe, shovel, etc.) or are you trying to use something like Tinker's Construct tools?

M

Mohron

Vein miner requires some configuration. /veinminer blocklist (tool type) (block) to add support for additional blocks.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Veinminer is by default configured to use vanilla tools, thus my original question. :) If vanilla tools were not being used, then yes, the next step would very much be to properly configure it as you have pointed out.

S

Slevin_Kelevra

The only thing that vein mines are trees with an axe. Ive tried a pickaxe on stone and it just one at a time

S

Slevin_Kelevra

Vein miner requires some configuration. /veinminer blocklist (tool type) (block) to add support for additional blocks.

From the config:
overrides {
# Mine all blocks with all registered tools that can harvest blocks.
B:eek:verride.allBlocks=true

# Allow all tools, including the open hand, to be used to mine blocks.
B:eek:verride.allTools=true
}

That was the only change I found that I needed to make. Before I changed those to true, I could not vein mine anything

M

Mohron

From the config:
overrides {
# Mine all blocks with all registered tools that can harvest blocks.
B:eek:verride.allBlocks=true

# Allow all tools, including the open hand, to be used to mine blocks.
B:eek:verride.allTools=true
}

That was the only change I found that I needed to make. Before I changed those to true, I could not vein mine anything

That's one way to do it but it's completely unbalanced. You can veinmine without a tool now.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Shouldn't you have tested on coal instead of stone? I mean, I don't think Veinminer works on stone?