Closed Veinminer crashes server

P

PopivanovFTW

Summary of the problem Veinminer crashes server

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? So I am playing on a server and there was a veinminer but it started to crash the server. So they first said (in 2.3) that they submited a bug report and it will be fixed upon next update. Server was updated to 2.5.4 but the bug still not fixed. I think i could help so can you just change to a newer or older (that from sf2) version, so it no longers crash. Just please :(

Mod & Version VeinMiner-0.34.1-1.7.10r473+4d066f1

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

P

PopivanovFTW

EDIT: The Server Owner said this:
da1957c6102742b2bca358b297bfe5a8.png

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
What is causing the crash? Post the crash log please.

It was crashing with a lumber axe in 2.5.3 but that was fixed in 2.5.4

It was also crashing when using the draconic staff of power. But you would not really need to use veinminer when using those tools.

P

PopivanovFTW

Server cant start. Its crashing mid starting. There was no problem in 2.5.2

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Let me make a few things clear:

I did tell you I would fix the issue and update the mod. Which I did, Veinminer was updated and is still on its latest update. So do not come in here telling me I didn't listen.

The issue you are experiencing has/was tested with the new version and shown to multiple people and I DID NOT get a crash from the tools involved during the 2.5.3 crash.

If the issue is persisting then DISABLE veinminer. Or, disable whatever tools are causing the problem for you.

Lastly, if you or anyone comes into my stream and spams anything I will remove you permanently.

Do some homework before you create a post accusing me of not listening/updating a mod to fix a bug.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I honestly do not see the fascination with veinminer. If it is in the pack I will use it, if not I am not bothered. Everytime someone makes a new pack there are always several users that ask is veinminer in the pack.