Open Server [Vanquish] Mindcrack v8 | BukkitForge | Europe | Open Server 200 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lyncus

Jul 29, 2019
Vanquish Mindcrack Version 8.0.1
Server hosted by CreeperHost on the Spider (4gb) option.

I am new to hosting Minecraft Servers but wanted to host a server that people could enjoy without the need of a whitelist. The server is running BukkitForge for World Protection and other plugins.

Obviously in order to allow users to protect certain parts of the world, I have had to disable some mods and items to keep griefing as minimal as possible.
The server has 7 user ranks which you can purchase using ingame money, you can gain money by selling machines, ore or food that you make or find.
We have a lottery system that runs lottery every 30 minutes, time may increase as players do.

Running Plugins:
  • Essentials
  • World Protect
  • Server Signs
  • Random Spawn
  • Buycraft
  • Chest Shop
  • Lottery
  • Protection Stones
Disabled Mods / Items:
  • Nukes (IC2) – Obvious reasons (reactors are not affected by this).
  • Turtles (Computer Craft) – Can be used for griefing (had major problems with this on the last map).
  • Mining Lasers (IC2) – Can be used for MASSIVE griefing and used to get through locked blocks.
  • World Anchors (Railcraft) – Causes a ton of lag due to chunks being loaded all the time.
  • Portal Guns and Portal Spawners (Portal Gun) – Can cause lag and there’s not enough colors to go around.
  • Forge Lexicon and OmniWrench (OmniTools) – Not balanced at all – aka OP
  • Blueprints (BC3) – Dupe glitch
  • Canvas Bag (RP2) – Dupe glitch
  • Thaumcraft – There’s too much in this that cant be locked down.
  • Compuer Craft - With it being an open server, this could cause issues.
Protecting Land:

As stated we have Protection Stones, this basically means you can use Coal Ore and Lapis Ore (Diamond Ore if you purchase premium ranks) to protect certain areas of land, you are also limited to the number you can use via your player rank. (Protected Areas are from bedrock to skylimit).
Coal Ore: Gives you a 11*11 area of land which you will own.
Lapis Ore: Gives you a 24*24 area of land which you will own.
Diamond Ore: Gives you a 41*41 area of land which you will own.
Connection IP:
To connect to the server the host IP is 109.169.12.207, feel free to inform anyone you wish to join alongside you.
Come give it a go, like I said I'm new to hosting. Feel free to post feedback or suggestions.
Slots reduced to 40, will gradually increase as players fill server.

bluehawkfire

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist meh

My IGN is bluehawkfire[DOUBLEPOST=1369869158][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to play on a kind Minecrack server and it is HARD to find em