Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
What are the banned items on the server? I was able to make an MFR chunkloader, and had to kill myself to get rid of it. Now I made 2 drawbridges cause I was gonna go with my normal setup for my mob farm. But it says the item is banned because of a bug. What bug is there with these? The chunkloaders I can understand being banned, but can't understand why these would be. :(

Throw me a bone here please, lol

There is a bug with drawbridges (dupe).

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Server seems down :(

It went for it's reset a lil bit after you logged off. Never made it back up :(. Not sure what happened. I was gonna craft some stuff to tidy up our two bases a bit, but that didn't work. See you on the server tomorrow.

I'm sure Ell will get to it in the morning.

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Such a shame the server's having so much downtime :( I was really enjoying

Same here. Just one of those things. It happens sometimes though. I'd volunteer to be an admin to handle this sort of thing if he's not on, but not sure if it's something he'd go for or not.

welsh20

Jul 29, 2019
Same here. Just one of those things. It happens sometimes though. I'd volunteer to be an admin to handle this sort of thing if he's not on, but not sure if it's something he'd go for or not.
You never know, it's a good idea. To have someone to be able to switch the server back on, when a problem like this occurs :)

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
My guess is the server crashed during it's rebooting process. But with out another eye on it, it comes down to waiting till the owner/admin comes around.

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
Server has no reboot script yet, thats the main problem :(

Gues this part has to be done at the host cuz mostly its just a running linux script ^^

Ash6390

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ash6390
New to mods: Absolutely Not
About yourself: I am playing with mods since... I don't know, anyway, I am a nice guy... I think.
Will you be on teamspeak?: No

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Server has no reboot script yet, thats the main problem :(

Gues this part has to be done at the host cuz mostly its just a running linux script ^^

It has a normal reboot script, it does it every 6 hours. But it doesn't have one in the event of a crash, just the next 6 hour one. But if it's crashing when trying to reboot, then it's no bueno. Wonder what caused it to crash during the last restart attempt, cause surely that is going to affect it until he manually fixes it.

Xrum

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xrum
New to mods: No
About yourself: I'm from Spain. I've been looking for an adult server where I could play with other people and I think this could be what I've been looking for.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, probably after I spend a few days on this server and start knowing people.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ash6390
New to mods: Absolutely Not
About yourself: I am playing with mods since... I don't know, anyway, I am a nice guy... I think.
In Game Name: Xrum
About yourself: I'm from Spain. I've been looking for an adult server where I could play with other people and I think this could be what I've been looking for.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, probably after I spend a few days on this server and start knowing people.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

Xjack998

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xjack998
About yourself: I was searching for a server with good people to play with, I'm Ash6390's friend who just joined.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xjack998
About yourself: I was searching for a server with good people to play with, I'm Ash6390's friend who just joined.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

rickyblink182

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: rickyblink22
New to mods: no
About yourself :I was searching for a server with good people to play with, I'm Ash6390's and jack998's friend who just joined.