Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jonas13

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Jonas_13_
New to mods: No, play with mods since 1.4.7
About yourself: Student that likes to learn new stuff, and have a good time in minecraft
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probally not, only if home alone

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Jonas_13_
New to mods: No, play with mods since 1.4.7
About yourself: Student that likes to learn new stuff, and have a good time in minecraft
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probally not, only if home alone

Hello Jonas_13_, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
In Game Name: Wesker1213
New to mods: No
About yourself: Just a full time college student looking for a server to play on in my spare time. I like getting creative with builds, and checking new things out.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: On occasion yes. I am not much of a verbal speaker though.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wesker1213
About yourself: Just a full time college student looking for a server to play on in my spare time. I like getting creative with builds, and checking new things out.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: On occasion yes. I am not much of a verbal speaker though.

Hello Wesker1213, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Just did. Keeps saying "can't reach server". Could be a routing issue, so will try later. Even tried with the ip address, and still bupkis.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Just did. Keeps saying "can't reach server". Could be a routing issue, so will try later. Even tried with the ip address, and still bupkis.

Ahh ok, it did go down for a minute due to scheduled restart but should be OK, it's online for me. Let me know if it still doesnt work and I'll see what may be causing it for you tomorrow.

---

Applications are still open!

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dekutanoth
New to mods: Nope
About yourself: I'm creative in my approach to problems, and I usually get what I need to work, even if I've never worked with it before. (I'm a very good troubleshooter)
I have a bit of experience automating resources, and in my old server, had everything I needed in the thousands, including diamonds.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If you'd like me to be there, I will be

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, something/someone is causing the server to crash and our auto restart script isnt setup on the new server yet.

Sorry for the downtime, it should be up now.[DOUBLEPOST=1409486767][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: Dekutanoth
New to mods: Nope
About yourself: I'm creative in my approach to problems, and I usually get what I need to work, even if I've never worked with it before. (I'm a very good troubleshooter)
I have a bit of experience automating resources, and in my old server, had everything I needed in the thousands, including diamonds.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If you'd like me to be there, I will be

Hello Dekutanoth, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be major server problems, lag/shutdowns

Or someone is trolling, or there are major problems with the host...

yoyomark1

Jul 29, 2019
With all the crashes that have been happening i placed 1 tank and one induction furnace just before one of the crashes and now they have disappeared :/ it would be great it you could help me with my lost items.
Thanks
-yoyomark1

Cycloneium

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cycloneium
About yourself:I'm a college student looking for a server to play on my free time, i'm generally very friendly and like to support other players as soon as i get my feet on the ground.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: possibly, im not a huge fan of my headset so it might be a rare occurrence.

jacklombardo2002

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:jacklombardo2002
About yourself:i have a noise
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe