Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Erc_
New to mods: No
About yourself: I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm not into yoga and I've at least three fourths of a brain. Most importantly I bake.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I may get on occasionally but I prefer in game chat to voice.

Hello Erc_, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: LegitNeek
About yourself: I have been playing FTB since it's conception and I'm well studied in the majority of mods used in the pack. I revel in helping newer players get a grasp of modded play and I thoroughly enjoy giving others the chance to have as much fun with these packs as I do.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: As often as I can (occasionally I won't have my mic with me).

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: LegitNeek
About yourself: I have been playing FTB since it's conception and I'm well studied in the majority of mods used in the pack. I revel in helping newer players get a grasp of modded play and I thoroughly enjoy giving others the chance to have as much fun with these packs as I do.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: As often as I can (occasionally I won't have my mic with me).

Hello LegitNeek, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Eios29

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Eios29
About yourself: Tired of overpopulated troll filled servers >.< I love to play minecraft in a group or community as it's rather boring alone. I staff a dayz server and play minecraft in my spare time.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I'm always on teamspeak if i'm on my pc.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Eios29
About yourself: Tired of overpopulated troll filled servers >.< I love to play minecraft in a group or community as it's rather boring alone. I staff a dayz server and play minecraft in my spare time.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I'm always on teamspeak if i'm on my pc.

Hello Eios29, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

nukalol

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EngineerStryjek
About yourself: Hello Im a 32 years old tired of laggy/trolly servers guy. Im looking for a nice server where i can play and have some fun with great people.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I will try my best to get there :)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EngineerStryjek
About yourself: Hello Im a 32 years old tired of laggy/trolly servers guy. Im looking for a nice server where i can play and have some fun with great people.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I will try my best to get there :)

Hello EngineerStryjek, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

EvilSec

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EvilSec
About yourself: coming back from a MC break, like to work as a team and respect everyones builds and bases since I have been on a server that got 'hacked' once and lost everything I had
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can be on TS but mostly to listen.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EvilSec
About yourself: coming back from a MC break, like to work as a team and respect everyones builds and bases since I have been on a server that got 'hacked' once and lost everything I had
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can be on TS but mostly to listen.

Hello EvilSec, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

TDG_BullDog

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TDG_BullDog
About yourself:
I'm married and have 2 kids. I'm a senior developer consultant (Microsoft Partner/C#) and have been working in IT since the mid 90s. The TDG in my name stands for Tango Down Gaming. This is a gaming clan for older folks and can be found @ www.TangoDownGaming.com. Mostly console although there are quite a few PC players as well. Hoping to check out your server and community. I've been playing FTB on TDG friends server for a while but I'm usually alone most of the time. My favorite mods for MC are TC4, Tinkers, Log Pipes, and BC.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I might join up from time to time if there are a bunch of people on or I will just use in game chat.

Thanks!

-BullDog

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TDG_BullDog
About yourself:
I'm married and have 2 kids. I'm a senior developer consultant (Microsoft Partner/C#) and have been working in IT since the mid 90s. The TDG in my name stands for Tango Down Gaming. This is a gaming clan for older folks and can be found @ www.TangoDownGaming.com. Mostly console although there are quite a few PC players as well. Hoping to check out your server and community. I've been playing FTB on TDG friends server for a while but I'm usually alone most of the time. My favorite mods for MC are TC4, Tinkers, Log Pipes, and BC.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I might join up from time to time if there are a bunch of people on or I will just use in game chat.

Thanks!

-BullDog

Hello TDG_BullDog, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

MrTurtles

Jul 29, 2019
My In game name is: Stealthninja20
I'm 16 Years Old
I live in AMERICA!
I'm not new to mods
I like chocolate chip cookies, but occasionally I like vanilla
I may be on teamspeak, I would just have to see what kind of people would be on it:)

Stingy Dew

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TechnetiumTC, ZirconiumZR
About yourself: I'm addicted to Rockstar Punched energy drink (pop-top), been playing minecraft for 7 years now, used to own a server with an approx. count of 20 players. I really like Magnum Gold or Double Caramel ice cream bars and I'm a major Basshead
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe depends on if I make an account but I rather skype over teamspeak.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
My In game name is: Stealthninja20
I'm 16 Years Old
I live in AMERICA!
I'm not new to mods
I like chocolate chip cookies, but occasionally I like vanilla
I may be on teamspeak, I would just have to see what kind of people would be on it:)

Hello Stealthninja20, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1406280316][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: TechnetiumTC, ZirconiumZR
About yourself: I'm addicted to Rockstar Punched energy drink (pop-top), been playing minecraft for 7 years now, used to own a server with an approx. count of 20 players. I really like Magnum Gold or Double Caramel ice cream bars and I'm a major Basshead
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe depends on if I make an account but I rather skype over teamspeak.

Hello, you have both been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

II3PICP3T3

Jul 29, 2019
n Game Name: II3PICP3T3
About yourself: I'm a college student currently studying software development. I play Minecraft lots and modpacks mainly, I have my own custom FTB Launcher modpack and I am a Mod developer so know quite a lot about mods.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yeah why not