Vanishing Princesses

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PoisonWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, my question boils down to: "Can I have infinite princesses with inoculation and swarmers?"

I don't think so. Defeats the purpose of the abundant amounts of princesses all over the overworld. Lol.

I find it interesting that some of you lost bees. I too use a chunk loader, and have bred almost all of the worthwhile bees at this point and have yet to lose a single princess due to what you guys are describing. I've been gone for days on end, and when I return, my bees are all there (and for instances where I was amassing pure-bred drones, they would all be at the max (ie., 63).

donutX3

Jul 29, 2019
As apiarist i only can say SWARMER BEES will keep new princess in apiary and old one will fly away.
But it looks like creator of Forestry dont know it o_O

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
As apiarist i only can say SWARMER BEES will keep new princess in apiary and old one will fly away.
But it looks like creator of Forestry dont know it o_O
afd.png