UU-Matter Problem

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
So, a French and British sounding empire that looks like Germans, that are actually Americans and is Japanese humor.

Okay.

And that is BEFORE you get into the "twist" relating to names.

Also, it was tested, but it does not help for you to be on acid before watching anime.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Reminds me of this:
be-like-mario.jpg

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
And their suggested painting style?
Ew... people who painted them in that way I always thought "you have no imagination!" Didn't like it at all :/ sorta the same way i feel about people who ask people for "suggestions" (read: "I have no imagination or drive tell me what to do") and building ideas (read: "I have no imagination or drive tell me what to do")
For Warhammer I had Chaos and the one with Vampires... cept I made it more of a zombie horde... my zombies weren't green either, they were human looking, as zombies should be. The elite ones (I forget the names of most of these now tbh) I changed from elite skeletons to armoured zombies.. there were other things too... but basically, everything was zombie based.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Ew... people who painted them in that way I always thought "you have no imagination!" Didn't like it at all :/ sorta the same way i feel about people who ask people for "suggestions" (read: "I have no imagination or drive tell me what to do") and building ideas (read: "I have no imagination or drive tell me what to do")
For Warhammer I had Chaos and the one with Vampires... cept I made it more of a zombie horde... my zombies weren't green either, they were human looking, as zombies should be. The elite ones (I forget the names of most of these now tbh) I changed from elite skeletons to armoured zombies.. there were other things too... but basically, everything was zombie based.
I meant that the suggested color pattern looks like old German Raiments. Personally I don't use the suggested Color Schemes either. I only have some WH40K Eldar(which I still need to finish painting), but instead have gone for Purple Armor. Purple Camo on Tanks, Purple Wraithguard, Purple Lord Kain(assuming I buy one), purple everyone. Every last one of my Eldar Troops are Pimps. I even have a Farseer modded to have a Pimp cane, complete with a bitchin' gem on it. My warlocks all ride Hoverbikes and they will have something on each of their bikes to show their Craftworld, but still be purple.
My best friend liked the idea so much he's making Pimpcrons.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
for 40k I had Space Marines.. they were black with red around the shoulderpads and umm... I forget what the inside of the shoulderpads were..
I forget what the suggested scheme for the Empire was... I know there were a few though... there was a red/white one and a black/yellow one (that one seems German to me) but I forget the others... and Ultramarines look like shit :p