Open Server [UrbTekk] [NO WHITE LIST] [24/7] [6GB RAM] [TeamSpeak 3]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NathanB

Jul 29, 2019
Introduction
Hello there, I am advertising UrbTekk a free, no white list, 24/7 and 100% up time server. We are a new server with moderators here everyday to help you when ever you feel you need that little bit of help. If you want any other information you can visit our website at www.urbtekk.com You can find images and a list of approved moderators.
Rules
There are a few simple rules to follow;
No griefing, swearing , spamming chat or stealing.
No illegal use of modifications such as, X-RAY vision, speed hacks. .
Don't use illegal modded clients, That can damage the server.
Be respectful to all players and staff
Server IP: direwolf20.urbtekk.com
We look forward to meeting new players everyday!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8wRoGQb58f0

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
Which server IP is the open one? I wanted to join the new updated version of DW20, but there says there is a white list. Any idea?

Eleyond

Jul 29, 2019
Good server, spawn is crowded but a mod teleported me to a nice open area. The starter kit is nice, and there's a public workshop so everyone can make stuff they need without having to go through all that trouble of mining for hours first. And the staff actually takes the time to answer all questions. Donations are a bit op, but not by too much, and I don't think any features are reserved for donators (although you can get some banned items through donating), and they don't cost that much and you can get a nice title, and some of the items are extremely useful, such as silverwood saplings.