Upgrades on MFR?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DizzyMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the Ultimate modpack and love my MFR driven treefarm. But I keep seeing mentions of "upgrades" that are possible but I can't find _any_ concrete info on how to construct them, where I would put them or what they might do. Is there a source or could someone please provide a summary?

Thanks!

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't found any upgrade so far, I'm sorry I can't be of much help. I'll look around though. Kudos for using MFR.

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the Ultimate modpack and love my MFR driven treefarm. But I keep seeing mentions of "upgrades" that are possible but I can't find _any_ concrete info on how to construct them, where I would put them or what they might do. Is there a source or could someone please provide a summary?

Thanks!
Official MFR thread (as well as other mods by PowerCrystals): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...s-mfr-23-powerconverters-netherores-and-more/

Crafted with 3 of a variable item along the top (lapis for worst upgrade, emerald for best), 3 plastic through the middle, and redstone/gold nugget/redstone along the bottom.

They get placed in the upgrade slot in various MFR machines (has an icon similar to the upgrade icon) and they increase the range of MFR machines by up to 11 blocks. So instead of a planter covering a 3x3 area, it covers a 14x14 area.

I manually updated my version of MFR so I can't recall if upgrades are included in the version that comes with Ultimate, but they're pretty new.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft is out of date. 10.1 fixes a horrible bug with SMP age writing. I don't know what it is, but Jumpfight said it on my thread, and someone else confirmed it.

Reactions: Chocorate

DizzyMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, that's a bummer it's not in Ultimate. Maybe they'll update that soon?

Thanks for the info, all.